PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

MEN now posting stuff about 'relegation' and the 115 charges.
When you think about it, how would that even work?
Relegated to where. The fixtures are out for the PL and the Championship etc. I would presume.
Coming up with a decision like that now for the coming season would cause far too much disruption, surely.
How would that even be possible at this stage?

Now that we've passed the end of the financial year end reporting period (30th June), can anyone hazard a guess at the number of asterisks we are likely to see in the Premier League table this year?

I guess the best person to answer this would be @projectriver, but to be honest I'm struggling to make sense of Steffan's Twitter musings on the subject, so any simplification aimed at the lay person would be appreciated.

Now that we've passed the end of the financial year end reporting period (30th June), can anyone hazard a guess at the number of asterisks we are likely to see in the Premier League table this year?

I guess the best person to answer this would be @projectriver, but to be honest I'm struggling to make sense of Steffan's Twitter musings on the subject, so any simplification aimed at the lay person would be appreciated.
A subject for a future poll?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.