PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Marcotti has a piece on player swaps. I still don't like it. How can the Newcastle kid be worth what they got, when you compare him with a Palmer. I know it's subjective, but it's still not right, and feels like cheating the system more than anything we allegedly did. They might as well make the rules retroactive like they did for us, and punish the other clubs as needed since they are determining the value of players. Although, this probably doesn't apply to the red shirts anyway, and I'm just pissing in the wind.

Are Premier League clubs overvaluing young players to beat financial rules?

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/sto...dobbin-iroegbunam-chelsea-aston-villa-everton

Marcotti has a piece on player swaps. I still don't like it. How can the Newcastle kid be worth what they got, when you compare him with a Palmer. I know it's subjective, but it's still not right, and feels like cheating the system more than anything we allegedly did. They might as well make the rules retroactive like they did for us, and punish the other clubs as needed since they are determining the value of players. Although, this probably doesn't apply to the red shirts anyway, and I'm just pissing in the wind.

Are Premier League clubs overvaluing young players to beat financial rules?

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/sto...dobbin-iroegbunam-chelsea-aston-villa-everton
Not seen anything in the msm about us undervaluing Palmer at 40m, but on social media we let him go far to cheap.

So if we sell an academy player from the CFA for20m, sounds like the going rate to me, using Palmer as the yardstick.
I think our academy players and everyone else's academy players are completely different levels. Palmer was in the first team at least two years. They're selling players not even in the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.