PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Irrefutable Evidence
Until I see anything else I will back the club/Khaldoon to the hilt.
Look the fact is that you or I won't make any decisions. We don't know what the outcome will be. I hope and pray we are cleared but after over 6000 pages it is still unclear to me what the outcome will be. If I had to put money on it I would say we will win. But who knows.

Look the fact is that you or I won't make any decisions. We don't know what the outcome will be. I hope and pray we are cleared but after over 6000 pages it is still unclear to me what the outcome will be. If I had to put money on it I would say we will win. But who knows.
Yesterday we lose,today we win ,tomorrow it will be 50/50
Friday is make your mind up time.

Are you sure? I haven't seen a rule that the PL has to act in good faith with the clubs, only that the clubs and its officials have to act in good faith with the PL and other clubs (rule B5) ....

There may be one, I just don't remember seeing it.
whether there is a written rule or not surely the fact that there IS a written rule about all clubs acting in good faith would most certainly imply that the governing body would would and should act in good faith towards all its members otherwise it is not fit for purpose and you can add that to the other thousands of reasons why it isnt fit for purpose.

Like most people on here i hope and believe that our owners have done everything within the rules and that we will be fine when the hearing takes place, I think it is naive to the extreme to think that we havent been creative in our accounting at times (like every business) but this doesnt mean we have committed fraud.

I do however entertain doubts from time to time, when i do i just go onto youtube and look at the drone footage of the work taking place on the stadium. I cant see a situation where this work is undertaken if the club thought we were in any danger of significant punishment. There seems to have been a sea change of late and people are waking up to what is really happening.

I think people need to read and reflect rather than react. The point I made is in relation to a guilty verdict which is delivered and the punishment that is likely to result. I have as any sensible person should not reached a conclusion on the likely outcome. I hope that the Clubs blanket refusal to accept the validity of these charges and to protest innocence will result in a satisfactory outcome.
Guilty of what?

Was going to post something similar, cheers stopped me talking gibberish again :).
The evidence is in and being appraised, but the terminology and understanding of that is also being appraised, Good Faith being as vital as non cooperation. Lawton and Woolwich did not just score an own goal, they kicked the goalie in the head and got sent off.
I hope our lawyers make this point, adding in the constant stream of lies uttered by the redshirts. Where’s the Good Faith?

I'm like you
Certainly creative accounting, such as the Fordham image rights company, but it's all been declared and open to scrutiny for years

Can you imagine the conversation being had
We believe that Manchester City's owner funded £35M of the £40M Etihad Airlines sponsorship in 2014
Etihad forwarded £40M from their accounts to Manchester City, but received this money from the Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund, who were subsidising the airline, and they in turn received £35M of the £40M from Sheikh Mansour
We demand access to Etihad's accounts, Abu Dhabi's Sovereign wealth fund accounts and Sheikh Mansour's personal bank accounts
The new rules purport to make sponsors liable to open their books to the PL. FUCK OFF.

Guilty of what?
I do t know if there is evidence to back up the 115. I have stated that I think we will win the case but I must assume that despite everything said on here the authorities may not have wasted the last six years and believe they can convince the Panel that the charges are valid. Now if we lose the case we might be fucked regardless of whether you and I and thousands of other Blues think.I am not involved in the process obviously so I can't predict what will happen. Again I will state that I hope we win and win well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.