PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Where has he said this
It’s been said for decades. Michael Foot first proposed it in the 80s and had to drop it for the same reason. It’s discriminatory. If you charge VAT on private education, you need to charge it on all education. I think Kinnock or Blair also thought it was a good idea, but again they had to drop it on legal advice.

How does VAT or otherwise on private schools effect MCFC and the 115 (130/129/5 etc) charges?

Also something is only illegal if the law stays the same change the law and suddenly it might be legal.

Like most people on here i hope and believe that our owners have done everything within the rules and that we will be fine when the hearing takes place, I think it is naive to the extreme to think that we havent been creative in our accounting at times (like every business) but this doesnt mean we have committed fraud.

I do however entertain doubts from time to time, when i do i just go onto youtube and look at the drone footage of the work taking place on the stadium. I cant see a situation where this work is undertaken if the club thought we were in any danger of significant punishment. There seems to have been a sea change of late and people are waking up to what is really happening.
All football clubs cook the books to a certain extent & always have done, a four year deep dive CSI investigation into any club on the planet would flag up a multitude of questionable issues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.