PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's soccer in Ireland because we have Geaelic Football. I presume it's the same in Australia. So it's not just the Americans.

"Football better than soccer" = "Liverpool - it means more" imo. Corporate generated fantasy bullshit dreamed up dickheads in the media since the PL was formed imo.

It's a sport to play. The people playing can call it what they want. The rest of us are just hangers on.

No we call it Football in Oz but then stubbornly so do all the codes still refer to their sports as football, league, union & AFL. If theirs any confusion I’ll call it the “world game” rather than soccer ;)

IMG_8274.jpeg

It's soccer in Ireland because we have Geaelic Football. I presume it's the same in Australia. So it's not just the Americans.

"Football better than soccer" = "Liverpool - it means more" imo. Corporate generated fantasy bullshit dreamed up dickheads in the media since the PL was formed imo.

It's a sport to play. The people playing can call it what they want. The rest of us are just hangers on.
No we dont!!, To me and most others its football in Ireland. Cant take the name of the original game for some mickey mouse past time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.