PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I remember soccer being quite widely used in the 70s/80s in England. There was “Granada Soccer Night” and “Soccer Six” on telly, and magazines and annuals with it in the title.
Maybe in Didsbury when the tennis courts were full and you had to play the round ball game.

In Gorton it was always football and always will be.

The word soccer only still exists for our American cousins. I write software for the virtual gaming market, our American products are relabelled 'soccer' but for the rest of the world it's football.

Just checked on the OS, still says Manchester City Football Club.

Maybe in Didsbury when the tennis courts were full and you had to play the round ball game.

The word soccer only still exists for our American cousins. I write software for the virtual gaming market, our American products are relabelled 'soccer' but for the rest of the world it's football.

It's soccer in Ireland because we have Geaelic Football. I presume it's the same in Australia. So it's not just the Americans.

"Football better than soccer" = "Liverpool - it means more" imo. Corporate generated fantasy bullshit dreamed up dickheads in the media since the PL was formed imo.

It's a sport to play. The people playing can call it what they want. The rest of us are just hangers on.

This wasn’t Didsbury mate. It was England in the past. Soccer was widely used as a nickname for the game. I’ve given examples which you conveniently ignored so here’s a few more for you to ignore.IMG_0021.jpeg

This wasn’t Didsbury mate. It was England in the past. Soccer was widely used as a nickname for the game. I’ve given examples which you conveniently ignored so here’s a few more for you to ignore.View attachment 125922

I’ve never heard a single person in this country use the word soccer in real life.

Thing that winds me up with Yanks and football.
It's not there national sport that's rugby with shoulder pads and rounders.
So don't fuck about with football.
It's not soccer and never will be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.