PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Up north, it was called Soccer, football or just footie.

I've never understood why so many people are that arsed and then the folk that pretend soccer wasn't a word used by English people when plainly they did.

I see we still haven't been found guilty of any charges yet, my they have dragged it out for quite some time, you'd think that they actually didn't possess some actual solid evidence after all.

There are few groups that do pointless arguing to the nth degree better then City fans.
Imagine some sneaky fan from the rags or dippers checking out this thread to find out how depressed we are with the "charges" hanging over us.
Having trawled through weeks of non information,they would have to conclude that we are communicating in some form of code.

Up north, it was called Soccer, football or just footie.

I've never understood why so many people are that arsed and then the folk that pretend soccer wasn't a word used by English people when plainly they did.

I see we still haven't been found guilty of any charges yet, my they have dragged it out for quite some time, you'd think that they actually didn't possess some actual solid evidence after all.

I don’t know anyone in England who uses the word soccer except people who aren’t football fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.