PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That's just "best guess" based on a players penalty taking statistics that almost anybody with a computer can get hold of.
Not all of those players are penalty takers, so there won’t be stats for all of them

Who knew the waistcoated one would be so bold as to spy on the opposition? Good lad, he’s gone up in my estimation ;)

Not all of those players are penalty takers, so there won’t be stats for all of them

Who knew the waistcoated one would be so bold as to spy on the opposition? Good lad, he’s gone up in my estimation ;)

I reckon almost all will have taken a penalty in one competition or another at some point. Even if they haven't, it's possible that they came up with a best guess for each player regardless, and that's on Pickford's bottle so he doesn't forget.

It's possible that there was some spying. It wouldn't be unheard of in football, used to happen a lot, used to be on the clubs/national teams to take measures to protect against it. However, there's no 'definite' or anything close to it about the espionage from England claim. Players not known for taking pens could have been decided via other data, such as: stronger foot, ball striking technique and so on(things they do know).

I'm not even sure how much of a 'cheat' it would be. It's penalties, even the list they had from spying could have ended up being wrong when it came down to it, just based on the players' ability to change their minds, based on how they are feeling and/or the keeper in front of them.

Liverpool hacking scouting networks should have been followed up, it wasn't and we can take a good guess why: Certain clubs(two in particular) appear to be off limits for disciplinary action from the PL. Worse still, they are pandered to, rules are introduced to suit them and everyone is supposed to go along with it and pretend they don't see it for what it is(which most of the press do).

Last edited:
That's just "best guess" based on a players penalty taking statistics that almost anybody with a computer can get hold of.
I'd imagine John, Kyle and Phil would've been asked for their thoughts on what side Akanji had a preference for.

Same for the rest of the squad that play or have played with international opponents at club level.

Last edited:
I reckon almost all will have taken a penalty in one competition or another at some point. Even if they haven't, it's possible that they came up with a best guess for each player regardless, and that's on Pickford's bottle so he doesn't forget.
Nah, I heard on good authority that one of Gareth’s main strengths was hiding in bushes watching the opposition practice penalties

There was a bloke on here who used to report on training from up a ladder at carrington if I recall - brilliant stuff “x was training well after injury” etc., I believe it went a bit more private when we “turned professional”
Doug still posts on twitter great days peering through or over fence . I was there with my lad he was taking pictures when Mario and Bobby had a disagreement unfortunately we missed it and so did the media lads that were doing same as us and there went my fortune cause lad also missed it

Doug still posts on twitter great days peering through or over fence . I was there with my lad he was taking pictures when Mario and Bobby had a disagreement unfortunately we missed it and so did the media lads that were doing same as us and there went my fortune cause lad also missed it
There were ladders and trees, some great insights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.