PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

One for the contract lawyers.

They have considered the consideration and considered that consideration excessive consideration in effect then insisting the parties reconsider that consideration to what amount they consider that consideration to be.

Easy.
Pissed consideration is no consideration

The news flow over the past year makes it seem like a foregone conclusion that City will be relegated (or worse) sometime by summer 2025, yet betting markets don’t seem to be pricing that in and top players have appeared to be still interested in coming to City.

What is really going on? Is the media overstating the likelihood of a negative ruling, or the degree of the actual penalty if City lose the ruling? Or is this the reason we haven’t been able to recruit anyone incredible yet this transfer window?

I know nothing about the facts of the case and am just so annoyed it is taking this long as I want it behind us.

The news flow over the past year makes it seem like a foregone conclusion that City will be relegated (or worse) sometime by summer 2025, yet betting markets don’t seem to be pricing that in and top players have appeared to be still interested in coming to City.

What is really going on? Is the media overstating the likelihood of a negative ruling, or the degree of the actual penalty if City lose the ruling? Or is this the reason we haven’t been able to recruit anyone incredible yet this transfer window?

I know nothing about the facts of the case and am just so annoyed it is taking this long as I want it behind us.
Where do you get that from!! We've not lost anyone that needs replacing. We’ve a great squad & loads of youngsters ready to step up. Plus we’ve signed Savinho

There are loads of facts about “the case” in this thread & we knew it would take till next year for the result. The hearing doesn’t even start till November!!

Rag alert

Nobby Long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.