PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We're all sick of hearing about 115 from certain sections of the press and opposing fans but we should be under no illusion both will ramp up this season as soon as the case is underway. (Autumn iirc)

It's a strange feeling though, knowing this season could be historic on the pitch winning 5 in a row and winning the case.. or lose the case and see everything descend into chaos. Either way it'll be good to get this over and done with.

Decision expected summer 2025

Let's go get that 5th in a row!

We're all sick of hearing about 115 from certain sections of the press and opposing fans but we should be under no illusion both will ramp up this season as soon as the case is underway. (Autumn iirc)

It's a strange feeling though, knowing this season could be historic on the pitch winning 5 in a row and winning the case.. or lose the case and see everything descend into chaos. Either way it'll be good to get this over and done with.

Decision expected summer 2025

Let's go get that 5th in a row!

All driven by misinformation, events in Southport this week demonstrates that if unscrupulous individuals want to get an angle and influence the great unwashed to mobilise on their behalf they can use various platforms to do this. The fall out when these charges go in the bin will be magnificent.

All driven by misinformation, events in Southport this week demonstrates that if unscrupulous individuals want to get an angle and influence the great unwashed to mobilise on their behalf they can use various platforms to do this. The fall out when these charges go in the bin will be magnificent.
Could be riots

Doug still posts on twitter great days peering through or over fence . I was there with my lad he was taking pictures when Mario and Bobby had a disagreement unfortunately we missed it and so did the media lads that were doing same as us and there went my fortune cause lad also missed it
I used to go Carrington walking my dog.
Witnessed Barton two footing Bosvelt. Bosvelt got up and literally sparked Barton out with one punch.
Also could hear Keegan talking to Schmical. Taking pee out of the goat about his mis kick finishes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.