PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The news flow over the past year makes it seem like a foregone conclusion that City will be relegated (or worse) sometime by summer 2025, yet betting markets don’t seem to be pricing that in and top players have appeared to be still interested in coming to City.

What is really going on? Is the media overstating the likelihood of a negative ruling, or the degree of the actual penalty if City lose the ruling? Or is this the reason we haven’t been able to recruit anyone incredible yet this transfer window?

I know nothing about the facts of the case and am just so annoyed it is taking this long as I want it behind us.

This is what happens when Americans get involved in foootball.

;)

It don't matter anymore, Pep is probably on his way end of this season, rules are in place that make our owners business plan awkward to execute. The premier league is on its way to throwing away its financial advantage just to keep 4 clubs happy and the rest in their place. Maybe Sheikh Mansour is also ready to cash in his shares and get out while the going is good.
Hahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahha

Nope! Saying that we've signed Savio, Bobbs on fire, but I do hope we sign someone so Rodri doesn't have to play every single second of every single game lol
I hope we don’t sign anyone to give the rest of the league a chance - make it more interesting haha

Oh and I’d also love to see Bobb, Rico and new guy Sav plenty of mins this season

Come on city!! Can’t wait for the new season !

Thanks Alvarez, appreciated your hard work off the ball and skill, goals etc….but gone now - onwards and upwards!

The news flow over the past year makes it seem like a foregone conclusion that City will be relegated (or worse) sometime by summer 2025, yet betting markets don’t seem to be pricing that in and top players have appeared to be still interested in coming to City.

What is really going on? Is the media overstating the likelihood of a negative ruling, or the degree of the actual penalty if City lose the ruling? Or is this the reason we haven’t been able to recruit anyone incredible yet this transfer window?

I know nothing about the facts of the case and am just so annoyed it is taking this long as I want it behind us.
Relax

It don't matter anymore, Pep is probably on his way end of this season, rules are in place that make our owners business plan awkward to execute. The premier league is on its way to throwing away its financial advantage just to keep 4 clubs happy and the rest in their place. Maybe Sheikh Mansour is also ready to cash in his shares and get out while the going is good.
Keep on being totally depressed and out of touch with logic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.