PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Its all bollox anyway. I think they oddsmakers like to think they're in the know. It might well tempt the dippers and rags to have a punt.
It’s probably because the rags and dippers are having a punt that the odds against relegation are so ludicrously short

Now Utd are Fudging PSR by a country mile and nobody says or blinks an eye, £40million for season 2022 and £30 million the season after, Everton and Notts Forest should going to town with the Premier league. Failed FFP under Uefa got a small fine and Now PSR is letting them off with Fudging the books.

Let's ask UNITED to hand over all the books dating back to 2013,

Now Utd are Fudging PSR by a country mile and nobody says or blinks an eye, £40million for season 2022 and £30 million the season after, Everton and Notts Forest should going to town with the Premier league. Failed FFP under Uefa got a small fine and Now PSR is letting them off with Fudging the books.

You know the score the old without rags the premier league is worthless will be trotted out

I’d also love to know from the PL why City have been charged for failing UEFA FFP but the scum haven’t.
It’s almost if they’re treated differently than the rest of the league, almost ; )
I’ll guarantee the arse, dippers and spursy are treated with the same kid gloves.

I’d also love to know from the PL why City have been charged for failing UEFA FFP but the scum haven’t.
It’s almost if they’re treated differently than the rest of the league, almost ; )
I’ll guarantee the arse, dippers and spursy are treated with the same kid gloves.
We haven't been charged with failing FFP but they've been fined by UEFA for "a minor technical breach".

We haven't been charged with failing FFP but they've been fined by UEFA for "a minor technical breach".

5 of the 115 charges are -
• 5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.”

From the BBC

5 of the 115 charges are -
• 5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.”

From the BBC
That's not that we would have failed FFP I believe, but that we are alleged to have submitted incorrect accounts, which is a rule breach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.