PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Don't forget that the PL once had rules on how much clubs could increase spend on wages year on year. Any increase over the year before had to be funded by a commensurate increase in non-TV revenue.

That quietly got dropped when it looked like united were going to breach it.

At what point do you think over clubs will start to question utds and the pl relationship ? It seems to be clearly corrupt. Not just on the money side but also on the pitch.
Yet no out cry from the press/media or it would seem other clubs.

Everton, forest, Leicester, us must be asking these questions and the answers need to be made public.

It's gone past the point of 'oh its utd of course nothing happens'. It's needs a long and serious investigation into utd and pl relationship. From fake bombs, the swamp postponement against the dippers and of course the 75m deal to avoid ffp. Now wanting tax payers money to rebuild the swamp

Enough is enough

At what point do you think over clubs will start to question utds and the pl relationship ? It seems to be clearly corrupt. Not just on the money side but also on the pitch.

Everton, forest, Leicester, us must be asking these questions and the answers need to be made public.

It's gone past the point of 'oh its utd of course nothing happens'. It's needs a long and serious investigation into utd and pl relationship. From fake bombs, the swamp postponement against the dippers and of course the 75m deal to avoid ffp. Now wanting tax payers money to rebuild the swamp

Enough is enough

That club has influenced the employment of united friendly Premier league chairmen for years/decades now

We've known this for ages anyway.

Maybe with these latest developments the wider football community will finally sit up and take action.

Enough is enough
The relationship is embarrassing for what purports to be the biggest and best league in the world and it is endemic across the world, look at every league across the world there is always two clubs in every single league who have a 'special' relationship with the league here its the rags and dippers, in spain its the spanish rags and dippers in madrid and barca, germany its munich and dortmund, italy its juventus and milan and the reality is that is cheating in plain sight nothing more nothing less, the great thing is that first chelsea and now city have shown that these lot can be broken not just with a league win here and there like leicester and blackburn but sustainably and permanently broken and it will permeate across the world where other clubs will be like hey why not us why cant we join the party why should we be subservient to your supposed bullshit history we deserve to be here and compete every bit as much as you do so fuck your history, fuck your made up rules we are coming, its started already leverkusen and girona last year and it will keep on happening.

I often wonder what the true financial position of United is.
Seems over the years the Glazers have milked them at the same time as bad player purchases caused a drop in income streams.
I know they have massive income but they rely on this and divi it up greedily.
I think they actually needed the PL 45 M at Covid time irrespective of rules.

I often wonder what the true financial position of United is.
Seems over the years the Glazers have milked them at the same time as bad player purchases caused a drop in income streams.
I know they have massive income but they rely on this and divi it up greedily.
I think they actually needed the PL 45 M at Covid time irrespective of rules.
uniteds books make enron look like a well run company

Enough is enough
A few of Lucy's Manchester Central constituents need to raise a question in the House.

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking City need six allies to stop all this Cartel fucking cheating? Pretty sure a 14/6 is needed to get their rules changed as they go along stopped. 1 City, 2 Newcastle, 3 Aston Villa, 4 Everton, 5 Forest, 6 ?????? -Possibly Soton tend to vote with us, Wolves? Fulham? Leicester(cunts I know) The clubs simply have to stand up to the Red shirted and their poodle bastards, this time?

Am I right in thinking City need six allies to stop all this Cartel fucking cheating? Pretty sure a 14/6 is needed to get their rules changed as they go along stopped. 1 City, 2 Newcastle, 3 Aston Villa, 4 Everton, 5 Forest, 6 ?????? -Possibly Soton tend to vote with us, Wolves? Fulham? Leicester(cunts I know) The clubs simply have to stand up to the Red shirted and their poodle bastards, this time?
Yes, a maximum of 14 to pass any vote although that only applies if all 20 clubs vote yes or no. Anyone abstaining doesn't count and as it's 2/3s to pass a vote then it would only be 11 if 4 abstained which is why City want those rules changing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.