PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Why did City only get a million concession then? They lost 126 million due to covid.
We don't know what City claimed. They didn't disclose any Covid losses in the 21/22 accounts. The key of the story is not Covid allowances which everyone got. It is 21/22 Covid allowances - Covid was finished after Summer 21 and UEFA disallowed the whole £40m from United per their accounts

We don't know what City claimed. They didn't disclose any Covid losses in the 21/22 accounts. The key of the story is not Covid allowances which everyone got. It is 21/22 Covid allowances - Covid was finished after Summer 21 and UEFA disallowed the whole £40m from United per their accounts
Do you know if any other club claimed for that period or was it just United?

united are not going to sit there smirking while all the other clubs take it on the chin

I think they are, **** of the highest order

Why do the other clubs and the smaller clubs still vote for them when they want a change of the rules, This £75million just smack them in the face and told to shut up or else.

This must be a case for the FSA to take up and public ly campaign.

Two tier rulings in plain sight.

All fans must start to get militant and organised about this shit, it's appalling and the rags get away with it time after time.

Bournemouth bomb & scouse abandonment anyone !!

For me, if it wasn't for Stefan on Talksport bringing this up nobody in the media would have said a thing and it would have been brushed under the carpet, I had to Laugh at Jim trying his best to stop Stefan and quickly washing over it

How can a Premier League club (united) just go about doing this sort of thing and NOBODY brings it up in the media
All the Club should be calling for an emergency meeting and asking the question WHY let United get away with £75million of fudging and then hold the other 19 clubs to the PSR rules.

This Is Big News for me, It's not even hiding the facts it's in black and white in their annual revenue reports,
SKYsports BBC and all the other media outlets Know never to cross them and dig them out, Stefan may find his slots on talksport very limited from now on.
I'd ignore Stefan cos according to a rag comment I read on the talkshite article
"He's lying cos he's an ex City player"
: )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.