PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Who leaked that negative Everton story to the Sun on the eve of the season for starters. Only a very small group of people will know the details of Everton’s PL financial investigation. I don’t think it came from Everton. The usual route with City has been private media briefings of our confidential financial information from our commercial rivals who have been kept in the loop by the PL leadership.

We should ask to be kept informed.

Masters has no control, it really is like the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Masters has no control, it really is like the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
The level of detail in the story shows it was a precise leak not guesswork by the reporter. These stories don’t just appear by accident. Someone has briefed the journalist. The story had no direct quotes but repeatedly referred to the PL.

The best way to deal with jokers like these is to boycott them.
There's plenty of other betting companies to use.
Where they think this will increase their customer numbers is baffling when in reality it actually has the opposite effect.
I wouldn't touch Paddy Power / Domino's / Talk Shite etc for this reason so well done you tossers you're loosing custom with zero gain for you.
I bet often in the bookies as I travel a lot from town to town, I very rarely use PP due to their lack of high street presence, you never know if you'll be able to collect your winnings.

Some people need to get a sense of humour. Getting uppity over mildly amusing paddy power ads.it smacks of the modern way of taking offence at anything that doesn’t meet each individuals narrative. Let it go . Life’s too short.
I fully agree and can take it from paddy power knowing they give it out to every club.

As for dominos "pizza", using our great club for cheap advertising, they can get to fuck. Fuck American franchises such as United and Dippers

Some people need to get a sense of humour. Getting uppity over mildly amusing paddy power ads.it smacks of the modern way of taking offence at anything that doesn’t meet each individuals narrative. Let it go . Life’s too short.

100% they had quite a complimentary taking the piss out of Arsenal with a Liverpool fan talking about how City always win in the end.

For me it’s just cheap publicity.

Dominos is worse as they seem to be going after City a lot more and less funny, but again I have no real issue.

The banter is 50% of the game these days

I fully agree and can take it from paddy power knowing they give it out to every club.

As for dominos "pizza", using our great club for cheap advertising, they can get to fuck. Fuck American franchises such as United and Dippers
I think it’s a measure of the stature of City these days - we are the team everyone (that isn’t affiliated already) wants to see, support and talk about, especially the younger generations.

Therefore it’s natural that advertising (not sponsorship) leeches off of our name for free.

The still surprising thing is that the media is churning out article after article about the has-beens united… they are clearly chasing the biggest part of their audience, but it’s an audience bred in the past, and is ever dwindling, but they are so blinkered they just can’t see it. Switching to a City focused narrative would alienate their remaining audience, so plummeting their figures.
Meanwhile City (PR) continue to roll-up new fans with different and imaginative engagement for non affiliated fans and young fans alike - it might not appeal to myself (almost a FOC), but that’s not the demographic that spends money freely.

I think it’s a measure of the stature of City these days - we are the team everyone (that isn’t affiliated already) wants to see, support and talk about, especially the younger generations.

Therefore it’s natural that advertising (not sponsorship) leeches off of our name for free.

The still surprising thing is that the media is churning out article after article about the has-beens united… they are clearly chasing the biggest part of their audience, but it’s an audience bred in the past, and is ever dwindling, but they are so blinkered they just can’t see it. Switching to a City focused narrative would alienate their remaining audience, so plummeting their figures.
Meanwhile City (PR) continue to roll-up new fans with different and imaginative engagement for non affiliated fans and young fans alike - it might not appeal to myself (almost a FOC), but that’s not the demographic that spends money freely.

The media should learn from the likes of Don King, there’s always a new champ now suck up to the new star or miss out by staying loyal to has beens.

Now what’s the chance Stone doesn’t follow the club World Cup in favour of a pre season tournament.

Who leaked that negative Everton story to the Sun on the eve of the season for starters. Only a very small group of people will know the details of Everton’s PL financial investigation. I don’t think it came from Everton. The usual route with City has been private media briefings of our confidential financial information from our commercial rivals who have been kept in the loop by the PL leadership.
There was no leak. All of that information (it was actually wrong but ignore that) was known since 9 April.

There was no leak. All of that information (it was actually wrong but ignore that) was known since 9 April.
Stefan do you find it strange that the issues with the United finances seems to be being ignored by the media and how would anyone get the PL to investigate the matter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.