PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Comments all over social media from fans of other clubs saying weve bought our way out and nothing will be done, we are corrupt. If we get cleared we should be looking for reputational damage
unfortunately you cant claim reputational damage due to the ramblings of idiots otherwise social media would bankrupt the planet instead of just being morally bankrupt

After the news, Stefan dropped on talksport about the scum fudged £75 million in the new PSR rules and Nobody even blinked an eyelid or made it major news on their media sites I don't have any hopes City can win,

COVID allowance that everybody agreed on at one of the meetings with the Premier League was passed by voting clubs, All clubs agreed on a fee and a figure clubs could put in their annual revenues as covid losses, I think all the clubs stated about £1million in allowances, So how the fuck have united Fudged £40million in allowances

Also, the Glazers selling some of their shares to Jim somehow cost the club £35million in legal fees that one or the other should have paid, But that's right, it's going on the club's books and PSR waved it through.

Like everything in the Premier League and its rules Manchester City has to pay a premium, Like fines for the littlest things like crowd troubles Fines are Maxmuim, The Latest is not kicking off on time, £2million hahaha.

So if the stories are true about the win in the court case with the Premier League, Then you can bet your bottom dollar it's going to cost Manchester City a fortune

After the news, Stefan dropped on talksport about the scum fudged £75 million in the new PSR rules and Nobody even blinked an eyelid or made it major news on their media sites I don't have any hopes City can win,

COVID allowance that everybody agreed on at one of the meetings with the Premier League was passed by voting clubs, All clubs agreed on a fee and a figure clubs could put in their annual revenues as covid losses, I think all the clubs stated about £1million in allowances, So how the fuck have united Fudged £40million in allowances

Also, the Glazers selling some of their shares to Jim somehow cost the club £35million in legal fees that one or the other should have paid, But that's right, it's going on the club's books and PSR waved it through.

Like everything in the Premier League and its rules Manchester City has to pay a premium, Like fines for the littlest things like crowd troubles Fines are Maxmuim, The Latest is not kicking off on time, £2million hahaha.

So if the stories are true about the win in the court case with the Premier League, Then you can bet your bottom dollar it's going to cost Manchester City a fortune
Not as much as the PL & the cartel !!

I get that thinking. I would however hope that the PL would stop shooting itself in the foot though and get on with promoting the product. I would also hope that an Independent commission would stop all these needless counter productive legal battles.

The PL cannot afford nor want endless battles with City.

Maybe I'm way off on this one but could it be possible that we've been talking with the prem league for a while and we've admitted our guilt. Some sort of settlement has been agreed which would involve a huge fine and points deduction, but the hearing still has to take place anyway.
It's could be another reason as to why we aren't spending this summer.
As usual, you are way off. Are you unaware of anything that has happened in this saga? City settling with the PL? Bonkers.

Maybe I'm way off on this one but could it be possible that we've been talking with the prem league for a while and we've admitted our guilt. Some sort of settlement has been agreed which would involve a huge fine and points deduction, but the hearing still has to take place anyway.
It's could be another reason as to why we aren't spending this summer.
I think your opening is spot on, in that you are way off.

How many times does someone have to be so wrong that they just stop thinking and typing.

the bottom line is this and i have always said this when HMRC come knocking at the door then ill be worried until then this is nothing more than smoke and mirrors and a media campaign, it is baffling to me that not a single person in the press has picked up that what they are accusing city, a royal family, one of the worlds largest investment vehicles and a country, not to mention multiple pre eminent business people is fraud which last time i checked was a criminal offence, yet not a single criminal charge has been laid or even passed to the relevant authorities, i do wonder why.
You know why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.