PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Agree when I look at the 'facts' and who the pl are accusing of fraud, I find it unbelievable that a tinpot Masters and the pl think City are fraudulent. City's board and sponsors are big fish on the world's seas !.
Why would they risk everything for little old City ?
To keep the redshirts happy.

Khaldoon's ordered a crate of these bad boys...

Cigar Vixen - The largest cigar I've ever smoked! Check out my review of  the Big Samona by Founder Cigars along with highlights from my Michigan  trip with @wildbillstobacco Click the link've ever smoked! Check out my review of  the Big Samona by Founder Cigars along with highlights from my Michigan  trip with @wildbillstobacco Click the link

She is cute, but a little old, I think. Surely they can ship some younger ones in?

Agree when I look at the 'facts' and who the pl are accusing of fraud, I find it unbelievable that a tinpot Masters and the pl think City are fraudulent. City's board and sponsors are big fish on the world's seas !.
Why would they risk everything for little old City ?
this is what is hilarious to me, in terms of the deals that these people do city are small fry, the idea that they would risk their reputation just to help city out for a few million the very idea is ludicrous

“some successes and some defeats”. Isn’t that just another way of saying a deal has been done with compromises on both sides ?
Possibly but not necessarily so. If we challenged them on points of competition law it may just be that we won some and lost others. If we won some, the PL rules will have to be modified. I doubt we realistically expected to win every point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.