PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Maybe I'm way off on this one but could it be possible that we've been talking with the prem league for a while and we've admitted our guilt. Some sort of settlement has been agreed which would involve a huge fine and points deduction, but the hearing still has to take place anyway.
It's could be another reason as to why we aren't spending this summer.
The 20 Best Leonardo DiCaprio GIFs of All Time | GQ

I'm very sceptical of date changes.

I'm aware Lord P probably has a big experienced team below him but I'd expect him to lead from the front and would assume that he's not sat at home on his backside waiting for this to start and is involved in other ongoing cases, his potential unavailability until the original date in November would render a 'quick start' unfeasible.
Would the new date not have to be agreed by both parties?

'Clear and irrefutable evidence" The sooner it's in the public domain the better and we can move on.

I have no idea what is going to happen and I don't know if we have fiddled the books ( please note everyone knows the rules where brought into stop us ) , but what I will say whilst Stu Pot was managing us and we didn't score a goal from January 1st till the end of the season if someone had offered me a champions league , 4 in a row plus a few more premiership titles a super cup , world club champions and a few domestic cups along the way and batter them red cunts 6 1 4 1 etc ,but you would be relegated due to cooking the books I would have snapped there hands off.

Thank you Sheikh Mansour
Totally disagree

Why should a few bitter jealous corrupt red clubs and their complicit puppets in the PL and the media, be allowed to destroy something we’ve built up over 20 years? … just because we had the temerity to be better than them and take away the jewels they think belong to them

The sport is finished as a competitive entity with a level playing field if they are allowed to get away with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.