PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I had a rag acquaintance, not really a friend, tell me the other day, in complete seriousness that “the reason you’ve brought out a retro third kit is because you’re going back to the third tier and your club execs know it”. He went on to opine, that he’d “heard that our (his, not ours) new exec we nicked from City has told the United board that City are guilty as sin”.

I literally laughed in his face and asked him did he really believe that a senior executive would brief someone so loose-lipped about a situation so serious?

They’re desperate guys and girls. They’ve pinned their entire belief system on City being guilty of something.
I asked him how he would feel when we were cleared of all wrongdoing and it was confirmed that his shit stain club weren’t cheated out of their “rightful achievements” (his words) but were, in fact, “just shit”.

We haven’t spoken since but he’s getting it big style when we are cleared.

I had a rag acquaintance, not really a friend, tell me the other day, in complete seriousness that “the reason you’ve brought out a retro third kit is because you’re going back to the third tier and your club execs know it”. He went on to opine, that he’d “heard that our (his, not ours) new exec we nicked from City has told the United board that City are guilty as sin”.

I literally laughed in his face and asked him did he really believe that a senior executive would brief someone so loose-lipped about a situation so serious?

They’re desperate guys and girls. They’ve pinned their entire belief system on City being guilty of something.
I asked him how he would feel when we were cleared of all wrongdoing and it was confirmed that his shit stain club weren’t cheated out of their “rightful achievements” (his words) but were, in fact, “just shit”.

We haven’t spoken since but he’s getting it big style when we are cleared.
Why would the City Exec that United got incriminate himself to his new employers?

So Khaldoon has been lying to Pep and the fans all this time....and as for not spending, we are spending £300m on a huge stadium expansion, whilst at the same time turning down ridiculous money from Saudi for players that are not getting any younger and we could quite easily cash in on
"Once and for all"

Khaldoon al Mubarak !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.