PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When we are rightfully cleared of this slanderous, tedious bullshit, I really hope we get the very best legal minds in the world to utterly fucking destroy the rags, arses, scousers, PL, arse-licking know-nothing journalists and fucking Dominos pizza.

Then use the damages payments to sign Vinicius, Bellingham, and Odegaard in the same week of a transfer window.

its a long list of snide cunts.

Talksport summed up just now by Jeff Stelling - if City are guilty they must face justice. If innocent then ‘SO BE IT’.

So be it !!! He then went on to say not sure how the football family will react if they are not found guilty.

Complete smear campaign.
Just guessing here but from what Stefan has said we won't hear the result until near the end of the upcoming season and if it goes against us we'll appeal it.
Do we know if we can appeal the decision AND the punishment or are they handed out simultaneously should the worst scenario occur? P
Serious question. Say we get done and relegated or whatever, the verdict is in January. Would we finish out the season? Or no games until following august where we start in championship? Or how does it work?

Coz they have already achieved regardless all of the lemmings believing we have cheated whatever the outcome. Desperate shit really but when you see how some of these scumbags run their clubs it's not biggest surprise is it . . .
In fact, lemmings are generally known for hurling themselves off cliffs in acts of mass suicide. We can but hope.

Perhaps silly social media posts are a way of covering up their shit products.
Over the last few years, there's been a huge uptick in big companies engaging with football discussion on twitter (Specsavers, Dominos, etc.) as a form of digital Marketing/PR.

These companies hire for specific roles to monitor and post on their social media platforms.

Essentially there is a bloke getting paid to make memes for a fast food chain on twitter.

there is no one that can tell me we 100% did not fail to bring in a potential sponsor due to these charges. I am sure we had sponsors thinking to do business with us pre the charges and may opted against it due to the backlash, smear campaign and all that. some went ahead , fair play to them, some might put in some extra bullet points tho into contract in case of some horrible outcome. same with player contracts imo.certainly if I would be player agent and the club my player is at faces serious charges there is a bit of worry at least.

not mentioning agents, players may not sign for us due to it.

IF we are cleared there need to be serious answer to these along the media smear campaign and few media person need to be made example of.

feels like all bets are off and it could be anything in the end, to me most likely is some more serious charges dropped, some lesser ones not and we get either a bigger financial punishment or not so big points deduction alongside some fine.
very unlikely imo we get the relegation which media wants or clear our name 100% of all charges. such a big case imo, bigger than the Uefa case imo, even there we got some fine for non-coop which media ran as "GUILTY".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.