PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I twist and turn on this whole debacle.

Ive mentioned before that i was in the company of someone who is deeply involved , on a city level, with the legal side and he was totally bullish and reassuring that we will win.
But the. I swing to ,’if its all bullshit how have the prem got this so very wrong in going after their best club , a founder member, so aggressively, if they werent sure they had a cast iron case!!

I guess we will soon know
Because this was never about legitimately winning the case in a court of arbitration.

Everything about when and how the charges were announced (from the initial very early leaks, to the framing of the “115 charges” which are actually about 5 actual claims against the club, to the anonymous statements and various instances of sabre-rattling throughout the process) was designed to win in the court of public opinion.

And, unfortunately, they have achieved that goal in many ways.

Wouldnt anyway, its shite
My son worked for them part time, his first ever job aged 17, absolute cunts of an employer. He used to get there, an hours round trip walking, and they’d very often say they don’t need him - even though the cunts could have phoned him. Very often he’d be there about 30/45 mins and tell him to go home cos there’s not enough work. Absolutely disgusting employer, we’d boycotted the cunts way before they started taking the piss out of City

I had a rag acquaintance, not really a friend, tell me the other day, in complete seriousness that “the reason you’ve brought out a retro third kit is because you’re going back to the third tier and your club execs know it”. He went on to opine, that he’d “heard that our (his, not ours) new exec we nicked from City has told the United board that City are guilty as sin”.

I literally laughed in his face and asked him did he really believe that a senior executive would brief someone so loose-lipped about a situation so serious?

They’re desperate guys and girls. They’ve pinned their entire belief system on City being guilty of something.
I asked him how he would feel when we were cleared of all wrongdoing and it was confirmed that his shit stain club weren’t cheated out of their “rightful achievements” (his words) but were, in fact, “just shit”.

We haven’t spoken since but he’s getting it big style when we are cleared.
There is a bit of a flaw to the Rag’s case. If Berrada said City are guilty if means that he, as Chief Operating Officer, is guilty.
I could be wrong but something tells me he wouldn’t incriminate himself that way.

They are do desperate to end City’s success and tarnish our achievements they’ll believe anything that suits their agenda.

There is a bit of a flaw to the Rag’s case. If Berrada said City are guilty if means that he, as Chief Operating Officer, is guilty.
I could be wrong but something tells me he wouldn’t incriminate himself that way.

They are do desperate to end City’s success and tarnish our achievements they’ll believe anything that suits their agenda.

Most rags are simply just braindead !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.