PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Talksport summed up just now by Jeff Stelling - if City are guilty they must face justice. If innocent then ‘SO BE IT’.

So be it !!! He then went on to say not sure how the football family will react if they are not found guilty.

Complete smear campaign.

Ceteris reus.

No self respecting Blue should ever buy from Dominoes again

There are quite a few companies now who try and market themselves with jokes like this one. I think they did one in a jibe about our empty seats when the expansion was announced suggesting they could make bigger boxes but the pizza's would still be the same size. That one was quite funny.

There are far too many people taking things too seriously. I see loads of posts joking that if City are guilty Everton will get punished. It's just a laugh. To rival fans we're guilty already. When cleared it will be a technicality or because we had the best lawyers. Simon Jordan and SSN and BBC will already have their articles or speeches written and will pedal that rhetoric.

But we've not been impacted by the charges at all. And when we're cleared it will make us kick on with even more strength I'd imagine. Hopefully Pep's still here when that result lands, as he will undoubtedly deliver a sensational speech.

All aboard the 115 bus, it’s time to go for a ride again.
Yawn.
I’ve become numb to it all.
My opinion regardless of all the shit hasn’t changed.
I believe we’ll be cleared of all major charges and be fined for some minor petty charges, just so the PL can try to save some dignity.
Sheikh Mansour on hearing the fine…

IMG_0993.jpeg

Honestly the whole Dominos Vs City arc is confusing and not interesting at all. At least with paddy power they have the grace of being an entity of the football world. Dominos? Not so much…

They should stick to pizza instead of trying to get involved for social media cred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.