PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Its not mate .

If you have lost and won as much as I have done gambling you might get my point , hey ho no big deal but am telling you now if City go on odds on ( I don't think they will ) they could be a problem or to.
With the greatest of respect it is, I have been a betting trader for 40 years what I posted below is irrefutable fact. If you disagree with any of it tell me why with facts to back it up?

888bb.jpg

Your average punter willing to spunk £50 on City to go down based purely on hate and false hope has little bearing on a weighty political and legal matter.

Am not talking about the average punter , all am gonna say Bet 365 made over 3 billion quid last year and they have us at 16/1 so am not concerned in the slightest that we are going to get relegated ( you might think am being stupid and that's absolutely fine ) so we might well just move on , up the blues

I don’t hear any clamour from the rags, arse or dips as to the shit Chelsea got up to under Roman. Where is the headlines looking the titles back?

City is massive….

We are all everyone talks about.

Time we realised blues, we are the club dominating and that is pissing everyone off.

Drink it in -:)

That tweet sounds like it was generated using AI, or it should be tried for crimes against the English language.

We can't be punished if the IC doesn't find that the PL's evidence is sufficient to show we breached the stated rules about accurate accounts, etc. There is a scenario that lies between that, and knowing material misstatement of our finances, where the IC finds that we did breach some rules (let's say those relating to the Mancini contract) but the amounts involved were immaterial in the overall scheme of things, that we'd acted in accordance with professional advice and that the rules were ambiguous or unclear.

It's possible, in that latter scenario, that we might get a slap on the wrist without any substantive punishment.
Careful, certain reporters will use your words for their gain "city whistle-blower said they are guilty for mancini dodgy payments"

Remember when it was first leaked that City were suing the PL over APT rules. The media were outraged and covered as if it was doomsday.

Was leaked on Monday that City have had some success in this case ( hidden within the change of date for 115 ) yet not a peep anywhere else about this.

Everything is being stage managed and reporting has changed to WHEN we are punished.
Correct and there just piling on while they can because when we are cleared they have done there job because every gullible fucker up and down the country already has us guilty and that will never change

Since 2011/12 to now, 13 seasons, we have won 8 PLs.
United, Leicester, Liverpool have won 1 each. Chelsea twice.
We have qualified for every CL during that time., usually going on to the knockout stage. Something that the clubs above and Arsenal have not done.
We have the highest revenue in world football due to this on field success but have spent less money on players than United and Chelsea, and in the last 5 years Arsenal.

How come it's only us infringing the Premier League's rules?

Am not talking about the average punter , all am gonna say Bet 365 made over 3 billion quid last year and they have us at 16/1 so am not concerned in the slightest that we are going to get relegated ( you might think am being stupid and that's absolutely fine ) so we might well just move on , up the blues
You seemed to have quoted our :) revenue as our profit figure?
Revenue was 2.9 billion but our profit was -24.5 million. Although that figure turned into profit when taking into account tax breaks etc.
2.9billion pound profit-imagine!

Correct and there just piling on while they can because when we are cleared they have done there job because every gullible fucker up and down the country already has us guilty and that will never change
That is the whole point if the charges, throw as much crap at us and see how much of it sticks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.