PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think we will have to take something. Otherwise the PL will be a genuine laughing stock and they can’t and wont allow that to happen. Same as our UEFA case.
It’s not the decision of the PL, the independent panel will decide based on evidence from both parties, due to the consequences of their decision they will want to be clear and above board and certain that the evidence is sound

I think we will have to take something. Otherwise the PL will be a genuine laughing stock and they can’t and wont allow that to happen. Same as our UEFA case.
I’ll pretty much guarantee we’re getting done for non cooperation whatever the outcome.

Has anyone else noticed a softening from some Journalists and pundits about the 115 figure and the use of it by the PL? First Jordan on Talkshite, and now Ornstein.

I’ve seen Ornstein try and provide balance a few times. He could go further but always says City claim they have irrefutable evidence.

I think it’s becoming clear to most of the media even Goldbridge was saying all City fans are calm about it.

Non cooperation.
A big fine. Maybe a 4 point deduction and everyone can still say we withheld evidence because we are cheats and the media can continue with that narrative forever. Mission accomplished.
Points deduction for non cooperation would be ludicrous. It would be basically opening the door to the league being able to deduct points for just about any reason they felt it necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.