PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So all I’m reading is the outcome of City being found guilty, points deduction, thrown out of the premier league, titles being annulled. What I want to know is if City win what will be awarded for this witch hunt, 100m for compensation, extra 20 points for the following season and finally we get to choose who will be relegated.
Our owners would be to proud to take anything off them!

City ‘took a pinch’ before

Can’t see some of the most astute and ruthless businessmen on the planet, who have the ear of governments all over the world… sitting back and allowing such a small time organisation as the premier league to destroy a multi billion pound business by a stitch up

If push came to shove our owners could click their fingers and make this go away if it came to it and if they decided it was the only way it could be resolved
Thank you, Some sense at last. Our owners family invested £25 Billion in UK infrastructure 2 weeks ago. If you think that our Government will allow them to be called cheats in a UK court, think again.

I think he'd be paired with Jack....more ball retention, possession, control and less turnover risk.

Cancello at rb would also allow Rico to play in midfield more regularly where his speed of passing and mobility would be very useful.

Interesting situation.

You do know that Cancello was fucked off for a reason, after being our first choice, following an incident in training, then slagged Pep and the club off. (Bayern and Barca also didn't want him). But you want us to drop our captain and England's best ever right back for him?

So should Pep apologies to him in Portuguese or English?

You do know that Cancello was fucked off for a reason, after being our first choice, following an incident in training, then slagged Pep and the club off. (Bayern and Barca also didn't want him). But you want us to drop our captain and England's best ever right back for him?

So should Pep apologies to him in Portuguese or English?
Didn't realise that there was some 'actual' incident - I thought it was just his attitude that led to him gobbing off

Would it be OK to ask what it was? - the severity would determine if there was a way back

As the Season opens I really am struggling to raise any enthusiasm for it.
The shadow of this enquiry has sucked the joy out of football in general as it becomes apparent how deep the dislike of our club has penetrated the sport thanks to the the poisonous drip drip drip of media venom against us . Fans of the big 4 to the lowliest club giving us shit about how we stole all our trophies and should be condemned to the lower leagues. I speak to people I would consider rational human beings but they too have been brainwashed by the constant undermining of Manchester City FC.
We are the bastard prince never to be recognised for the power we fought for.
Only a total acquittal will clear our name and legacy - we know that is never going to happen and anything less will hang around us like a bad stink for years as all our achievements are forever tarnished by this campaign of hate.
We usurped the cartel and will never be forgiven .We challenged a corrupt system designed to protect them and throw clubs like City an occasional scrap from the top table,
I suspect we may have had to bend rules because there was no other way to force our way into a position to take on the mafia family of legacy clubs.
The media and the League are still their attack dogs and will never give us a moments peace.
So no forgive me for not being enthused at season 2024/5 and what we may or may not achieve.

Didn't realise that there was some 'actual' incident - I thought it was just his attitude that led to him gobbing off

Would it be OK to ask what it was? - the severity would determine if there was a way back
https://forums.bluemoon- cfc.co.uk/threads/joao-cancelo.361172/post-17392946

Click the link. It doesn't look right, but it is.

As the Season opens I really am struggling to raise any enthusiasm for it.
The shadow of this enquiry has sucked the joy out of football in general as it becomes apparent how deep the dislike of our club has penetrated the sport thanks to the the poisonous drip drip drip of media venom against us . Fans of the big 4 to the lowliest club giving us shit about how we stole all our trophies and should be condemned to the lower leagues. I speak to people I would consider rational human beings but they too have been brainwashed by the constant undermining of Manchester City FC.
We are the bastard prince never to be recognised for the power we fought for.
Only a total acquittal will clear our name and legacy - we know that is never going to happen and anything less will hang around us like a bad stink for years as all our achievements are forever tarnished by this campaign of hate.
We usurped the cartel and will never be forgiven .We challenged a corrupt system designed to protect them and throw clubs like City an occasional scrap from the top table,
I suspect we may have had to bend rules because there was no other way to force our way into a position to take on the mafia family of legacy clubs.
The media and the League are still their attack dogs and will never give us a moments peace.
So no forgive me for not being enthused at season 2024/5 and what we may or may not achieve.

It's great isn't it !

CTID

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.