PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They really haven’t got a Scooby Doo have they!

If nothing else it makes for hilarious reading.(coming from the Red $hirt fans)

But what it does show is the frenzy and hatred of Abu Dhabi and City that Masters, the PL via their orchestrated and planned 115 charges, aided and abetted by United, Liverpool, and Arsenal, have whipped up.

3BBAA117-49AC-4D16-84CB-0509E96C1B04.jpeg

253CCF03-D451-4EE7-89EF-A4BEF212C621.jpeg

19714393-3CBC-43BA-85AE-BC200988D387.jpeg

Want a laugh, along with every City 115 conspiracy theory you can think of.

Last edited:

But what it does show is the frenzy and hatred of Abu Dhabi and City that Masters, the PL via their orchestrated and planned 115 charges, aided and abetted by United, Liverpool, and Arsenal, have whipped up.

View attachment 128676

View attachment 128675

View attachment 128678

Want a laugh, along with every City 115 conspiracy theory you can think off.

A “500m fine”.

Why?
Don't you see the bigger picture? This is exactly what the press and the media want, us being fearful and outraged at the alleged charges.

Have you heard of fraud? Do you know what happens when companies or businesses commit fraud? They get raided. Their chairmen and associates get arrested. Items get seized. Premises get shut down. It's headline news.

Have you seen any of that? Nope, me neither. Now in order for us to commit these crimes and keep quiet we've had to tell all of our sponsors to be in on it, we're asking them to jeopardise their name and their reputation. That's one big ask.
Absolutely nothing will come of this except that tosser masters and the usual anti city media wankers looking like prize plums come the end of it.
They should have you on the defece team :)

That is a story that has circulated. I think it is generally accepted that Mancini couldn't sign with another club for a period post-Inter without losing his pay-off, but I don't think a contract has ever been found between him and AJ before he signed for City. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, of course. On the other hand, it doesn't explain why it would have been continued while he was at City, unless it was to add weight to the validity of the pre-City contract, or that Mancini rather liked getting a sizable portion of his remuneration, presumably, tax-free.
The City execs drew up his contract with AbuDhabi at the same time as his contract with City. So they were linked but that doesn’t alter the fact that the rule did not appear to outlaw third party contracts or require evidence of them.

Last edited:
Masters saying a few seasons back "we don't want Manchester City winning the title every year because it's bad for business" just about tells you all you need to know about how he wants the Premier League running.
I think that was the previous CEO.

In my line of work I look at contractors contracts for defence. If for example I see a manager working on contract A as a full time equivalent and then I see the same manager on contract B as a full time equivalent and both of those contracts overlap in a time period. This would be classed as double accounting and the funding for say contract B would not happen until contract A has finished. As I see as Mancini is, if both contracts are running side by side then city would have to prove that he conducted other work for the group other than managing city. If they could not prove that I can see why prem league would deem this as extra non declared payment. I'm sure @Prestwich_Blue could go a bit deeper into it, I'm only on a certain pay grade and know my place!!
No, two separate clients. And you have to go by the written rule which limited evidence of salary required to the contract with City.

View attachment 128676

View attachment 128675

View attachment 128678

Want a laugh, along with every City 115 conspiracy theory you can think of.

What i really struggle with, if we were guilty of what we are accused of, as far as i can see, it’s a bit of creative accounting. In what world would a club be fined £500m, relegated 6 divisions, be made bankrupt, give up all the trophies we have won in last 13 years, all for a bit of creative accounting. It’s really pathetic. If any of these nuggets were asked to explain why the penalties should be so severe , they wouldn’t have a clue

These charges have turned the rags into absolute brainwashed conspiracy theory nutcases.

Had a conversation this morning with a relative (through marriage) who supports utd, he's a really nice guy and very smart and the shit he was coming out with was very odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.