PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They really haven’t got a Scooby Doo have they!

If nothing else it makes for hilarious reading.(coming from the Red $hirt fans)

But what it does show is the frenzy and hatred of Abu Dhabi and City that Masters, the PL via their orchestrated and planned 115 charges, aided and abetted by United, Liverpool, and Arsenal, have whipped up.

View attachment 128676

View attachment 128675

View attachment 128678

Want a laugh, along with every City 115 conspiracy theory you can think of.

I love how they think that "them being done with football if City don't get severely punished" is some sort of statement that will make other football fans feel utterly devastated if Utd fans were to turn their back on the sport, as if English Football simply cannot function without them.

well-bye-bye.gif

As the Season opens I really am struggling to raise any enthusiasm for it.
The shadow of this enquiry has sucked the joy out of football in general as it becomes apparent how deep the dislike of our club has penetrated the sport thanks to the the poisonous drip drip drip of media venom against us . Fans of the big 4 to the lowliest club giving us shit about how we stole all our trophies and should be condemned to the lower leagues. I speak to people I would consider rational human beings but they too have been brainwashed by the constant undermining of Manchester City FC.
We are the bastard prince never to be recognised for the power we fought for.
Only a total acquittal will clear our name and legacy - we know that is never going to happen and anything less will hang around us like a bad stink for years as all our achievements are forever tarnished by this campaign of hate.
We usurped the cartel and will never be forgiven .We challenged a corrupt system designed to protect them and throw clubs like City an occasional scrap from the top table,
I suspect we may have had to bend rules because there was no other way to force our way into a position to take on the mafia family of legacy clubs.
The media and the League are still their attack dogs and will never give us a moments peace.
So no forgive me for not being enthused at season 2024/5 and what we may or may not achieve.

I bet you don't feel like that after watching us today to you pal? Keep your chin up, City will not be found guilty of anything!

Imagine being a united fan, and convincing yourself that Jim Ratcliffe is the answer to their problems, the same Jim Ratcliffe who has paid the Glazers £1.2bn and still cant do anything without their approval!

Yes, aplogies, must have missed your previous or skimmed it.
I must admit to not considering the Everton decisions in any detail although I thought I remembered the reference to financial penalties being insufficient but remembered it as being in relation to sporting breaches.
If it was indeed in relation solely to none co-operation I suspect Everton would have appealed on the basis that there was no provision in the rules for sporting sanctions for none sporting offences. In any event, as you say, they withdrew the charge and sanction for the matter not being in the original list of charges, so couldnt be applied on consideration in an appeal.
Any chance you can link me the decision indicating points deductions for none sporting offences?
I'd be interested in Stefans opinion on this @slbsn
I think it is much less likely that a sporting sanction would be appropriate for a non-cooperation finding. Sporting sanction should be reserved for sporting advantage. There is no realistic argument that non-cooperation created a sporting advantage if all other charges are not proven.

As the Season opens I really am struggling to raise any enthusiasm for it.
The shadow of this enquiry has sucked the joy out of football in general as it becomes apparent how deep the dislike of our club has penetrated the sport thanks to the the poisonous drip drip drip of media venom against us . Fans of the big 4 to the lowliest club giving us shit about how we stole all our trophies and should be condemned to the lower leagues. I speak to people I would consider rational human beings but they too have been brainwashed by the constant undermining of Manchester City FC.
We are the bastard prince never to be recognised for the power we fought for.
Only a total acquittal will clear our name and legacy - we know that is never going to happen and anything less will hang around us like a bad stink for years as all our achievements are forever tarnished by this campaign of hate.
We usurped the cartel and will never be forgiven .We challenged a corrupt system designed to protect them and throw clubs like City an occasional scrap from the top table,
I suspect we may have had to bend rules because there was no other way to force our way into a position to take on the mafia family of legacy clubs.
The media and the League are still their attack dogs and will never give us a moments peace.
So no forgive me for not being enthused at season 2024/5 and what we may or may not achieve.
Don't let the bastards grind you down, units exactly what they want, fuck em, they've infiltrated your brain, ignore.

These charges have turned the rags into absolute brainwashed conspiracy theory nutcases.

Had a conversation this morning with a relative (through marriage) who supports utd, he's a really nice guy and very smart and the shit he was coming out with was very odd.
The Rags have now reached RAWK level, but they don’t know it.

I bet you don't feel like that after watching us today to you pal? Keep your chin up, City will not be found guilty of anything!

Imagine being a united fan, and convincing yourself that Jim Ratcliffe is the answer to their problems, the same Jim Ratcliffe who has paid the Glazers £1.2bn and still cant do anything without their approval!

Oh come on mate they’ve already transformed the tunnel. Everyone knows the marginal gains from having splashed a bit of paint & installed new lights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.