PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As the Season opens I really am struggling to raise any enthusiasm for it.
The shadow of this enquiry has sucked the joy out of football in general as it becomes apparent how deep the dislike of our club has penetrated the sport thanks to the the poisonous drip drip drip of media venom against us . Fans of the big 4 to the lowliest club giving us shit about how we stole all our trophies and should be condemned to the lower leagues. I speak to people I would consider rational human beings but they too have been brainwashed by the constant undermining of Manchester City FC.
We are the bastard prince never to be recognised for the power we fought for.
Only a total acquittal will clear our name and legacy - we know that is never going to happen and anything less will hang around us like a bad stink for years as all our achievements are forever tarnished by this campaign of hate.
We usurped the cartel and will never be forgiven .We challenged a corrupt system designed to protect them and throw clubs like City an occasional scrap from the top table,
I suspect we may have had to bend rules because there was no other way to force our way into a position to take on the mafia family of legacy clubs.
The media and the League are still their attack dogs and will never give us a moments peace.
So no forgive me for not being enthused at season 2024/5 and what we may or may not achieve.
'Struggling to raise any enthusiasm'
Don't think our away support today found it much of a struggle.

It all went wrong blues. I’m in Sligo, Southern Ireland. Watched city beat the chavs with a load of red cunts. The night went on, ffp this and that which was taken in good spirit eventhough I despise the fuckers. Cheering every Chelsea chance.

I drunk my way through the night with a decent band on after the win but some red rag wanker wouldn’t let it go and it ended up with him getting pubch in the face and now I’m sitting beside the garda here sobering up with a ripped city shirt.

Fuck the cunts. Calling Fergie a horse face wanker probably pushed it over the edge lol.

Anyway waiting to go home haha.

Come on city

I am no @Prestwich_Blue but I think it is clear that AJ would be able to show that Mancini was in AD for the limited number of days referred to in the contract (3 p.a. was it? Or 5?). The PL wouldn't have had access to that information yet, so I suppose the first port of call would be to show that the contract was fulfilled, followed by all the other arguments I tried to make earlier and, presumably, many more.

From what I am aware of the PL have made the accusation re Mancini but, haven’t (to date) interviewed him - so hardly likely going to be able to prove anything.

From the Liverpool Echo (yes I know):

"A report in The Guardian has now claimed City are unhappy with the use of Nielsen Sports for how their commercial revenue is being judged, despite the company's reputation as an industry-leading expert in providing analysis and data to sporting institutions regarding media valuation, fan insights and digital and social analysis.

Nielsen describe themselves as "the leading source of sports measurement and analytics around the world" but City are unhappy the American firm's data is being used to judge if there is a case to answer at the Etihad.

Liverpool used the influential Nielsen's data to measure analytics involving TV audiences around Champions League fixtures in 2022/23, with the company's numbers cited to claim that the Reds had been the most watched team in world football across the last five years in their most recent financial announcements, released in February.

The club have also previously credited specific Nielsen figures around TV viewership for Liverpool's 5-0 win at Manchester United in October 2021 while the Reds were able to lay claim to being the most watched team in European football across the globe with 415m cited by the firm between August 2023 to May 2024."

Only the Liverpool Echo could write that and keep a straight face ! Clueless.

I am no @Prestwich_Blue but I think it is clear that AJ would be able to show that Mancini was in AD for the limited number of days referred to in the contract (3 p.a. was it? Or 5?). The PL wouldn't have had access to that information yet, so I suppose the first port of call would be to show that the contract was fulfilled, followed by all the other arguments I tried to make earlier and, presumably, many more.

Always thought the issue with the Mancini contract isn’t that it existed, it’s who was negotiating it and where the payments were coming from. That’s the main things from the leaks.

They really haven’t got a Scooby Doo have they!

If nothing else it makes for hilarious reading.(coming from the Red $hirt fans)

But what it does show is the frenzy and hatred of Abu Dhabi and City that Masters, the PL via their orchestrated and planned 115 charges, aided and abetted by United, Liverpool, and Arsenal, have whipped up.

View attachment 128676

View attachment 128675

View attachment 128678

Want a laugh, along with every City 115 conspiracy theory you can think of.

Awwww, bless. They’ve gone into full-on tin foil hat wearing mode. As for that last comment, yeah the commentators have never mentioned how much money we’ve spent have they? The **** who posted that must’ve been living on another planet for the past 15 years! It actually makes a refreshing change to hear them talking about another club’s spending for once.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.