PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I love how they think that "them being done with football if City don't get severely punished" is some sort of statement that will make other football fans feel utterly devastated if Utd fans were to turn their back on the sport, as if English Football simply cannot function without them.
Well, they are right, we need a good laugh.

It all went wrong blues. I’m in Sligo, Southern Ireland. Watched city beat the chavs with a load of red cunts. The night went on, ffp this and that which was taken in good spirit eventhough I despise the fuckers. Cheering every Chelsea chance.

I drunk my way through the night with a decent band on after the win but some red rag wanker wouldn’t let it go and it ended up with him getting pubch in the face and now I’m sitting beside the garda here sobering up with a ripped city shirt.

Fuck the cunts. Calling Fergie a horse face wanker probably pushed it over the edge lol.

Anyway waiting to go home haha.

Come on city
Well done, mate!

I love how they think that "them being done with football if City don't get severely punished" is some sort of statement that will make other football fans feel utterly devastated if Utd fans were to turn their back on the sport, as if English Football simply cannot function without them.

well-bye-bye.gif
They’re lying anyway

Not a single one of them will be ‘done with football’

Always thought the issue with the Mancini contract isn’t that it existed, it’s who was negotiating it and where the payments were coming from. That’s the main things from the leaks.

It’s probably the PL clutching at straws again. City probably did pay it and then would have been reimbursed. We are not stupid.

'I'm done with football'

City have done that to them. Love it.

Is the footballing world going to miss some sad fucker who lives in the Home Counties who only supports the rags because they were good when the Spice Girls and Oasis were bringing out their first albums out is done with football?

They must be having buyers remorse picking a football team to support because they thought the endless stream of trophies would go on forever. Imagine where they are now in thought process hoping that the premier league obsessing over accounts from 15 years ago is going to wipe City off the map so their beloved raggies can claim what they believe is rightfully theirs. When this goes in the bin it’s going to tip some of the poor mites over the edge.

Awwww, bless. They’ve gone into full-on tin foil hat wearing mode. As for that last comment, yeah the commentators have never mentioned how much money we’ve spent have they? The **** who posted that must’ve been living on another planet for the past 15 years! It actually makes a refreshing change to hear them talking about another club’s spending for once.
This from the fans who murdered 39 innocent Italians and have a crime sheet long than the Amazon.

Amongst their many,many flaws and failings, their lack of self awareness is startling.

It all went wrong blues. I’m in Sligo, Southern Ireland. Watched city beat the chavs with a load of red cunts. The night went on, ffp this and that which was taken in good spirit eventhough I despise the fuckers. Cheering every Chelsea chance.

I drunk my way through the night with a decent band on after the win but some red rag wanker wouldn’t let it go and it ended up with him getting pubch in the face and now I’m sitting beside the garda here sobering up with a ripped city shirt.

Fuck the cunts. Calling Fergie a horse face wanker probably pushed it over the edge lol.

Anyway waiting to go home haha.

Come on city
Is the other spud picker in hospital or the morgue ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.