PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yep, it's complete and utter bullshit. And if they truly were "done with football" because City don't get a level of punishment that they're demanding then they were never a football fan in the first place.
Hey, Old Toilet is >>>>>>>>> that way. This is the cricket ground.

They really haven’t got a Scooby Doo have they!

If nothing else it makes for hilarious reading.(coming from the Red $hirt fans)

But what it does show is the frenzy and hatred of Abu Dhabi and City that Masters, the PL via their orchestrated and planned 115 charges, aided and abetted by United, Liverpool, and Arsenal, have whipped up.

View attachment 128676

View attachment 128675

View attachment 128678

Want a laugh, along with every City 115 conspiracy theory you can think of.

Is it just me or sad cafe layout page is fucking irritating to even look at, maybe it’s in my subconscious that i fucking hate rags but I just can’t stand that white background with red borders . You can see the contrast right here
without blue tinted eyes.

As the Season opens I really am struggling to raise any enthusiasm for it.
The shadow of this enquiry has sucked the joy out of football in general as it becomes apparent how deep the dislike of our club has penetrated the sport thanks to the the poisonous drip drip drip of media venom against us . Fans of the big 4 to the lowliest club giving us shit about how we stole all our trophies and should be condemned to the lower leagues. I speak to people I would consider rational human beings but they too have been brainwashed by the constant undermining of Manchester City FC.
We are the bastard prince never to be recognised for the power we fought for.
Only a total acquittal will clear our name and legacy - we know that is never going to happen and anything less will hang around us like a bad stink for years as all our achievements are forever tarnished by this campaign of hate.
We usurped the cartel and will never be forgiven .We challenged a corrupt system designed to protect them and throw clubs like City an occasional scrap from the top table,
I suspect we may have had to bend rules because there was no other way to force our way into a position to take on the mafia family of legacy clubs.
The media and the League are still their attack dogs and will never give us a moments peace.
So no forgive me for not being enthused at season 2024/5 and what we may or may not achieve.

Your mood has been apparent from most of your posts that I have read, and your " enthusiasm " has been in short supply for a long time now.

If you can't enjoy what the club has achieved due to the external shite from the jealous redshirt / yank cabal, I feel genuinely sorry for you. Despite having witnessed everything that we have achieved since 2011, you have allowed their bitterness to diminish your enjoyment and pleasure of the club;s success.

The " noise surrounding the charges / punishments " etc is
annoying, frustrating and boring, but the achievements are still there on record.

The supporters of the redshirts are clearly bitterly upset due to City's superiority in many aspects, and there is no obvious drop-off in the near future for the patheticly insecure morons to cling to. The pathetic 115 charge taunt is all they have to use against us like the pathetic spoilt individuals that they are.

Try to put the shite to one side and enjoy witnessing a great club, phenomenal manager /coaching staff and a great fanbase.

Your mood should improve instantly once you fully appreciate everything this club offers to us supporters.

Last edited:
Is it just me or sad cafe layout page is fucking irritating to even look at, maybe it’s in my subconscious that i fucking hate rags but I just can’t stand that white background with red borders . You can see the contrast right here
without blue tinted eyes.
RAWK too.

Reactions: ufo
Didn't the PL investigation begin before CAS though?
Yes but in reality I don’t think anything progressed till after CAS. The PL really didn’t kick into gear till the backlash from other clubs after CAS. City should have countered that backlash then. We had been cleared but allowed the fake news narrative that we “got off” because of time barring or technical reasons to take hold. I believe that was a mistake.

RAWK too.
Red cafe finally updated to the latest version of the xenforo forum software a few months ago (BM has been on it for years). I’m guessing they have only recently done it, due to finishing re-
writing the various add-one they use from the previous version of the software (2020) - their threadmarks add-on is the only decent thing produced by united in over a decade…
So, it’s basically the same forum software as BM.

RAWK on the other hand still resolutely clings to the past (hand in hand with their fans…) with some forum software from iirc about 2015, and it’s not supported anymore (again iirc).
The layout is appalling, the rendering on mobile is nonexistent…and they allow it to be overrun with avatar’s, taglines and bollox ranks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.