PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think it is telling the comments.
I know X is a sewer but the number of people who doesnt know what happened at CAS and that were cleared is worrieng.

I have always said that we missed the change to clerified what truly happened instead to let all the false reporting about CAS .

I think that it would have been harder for the PL to charge us with the 115 if everyone knew that we had been cleared at CAS .

I wonder what those bitter 115'ers are going to do if we are cleared of all charges? They'll be that fucking ropeable that the samaritans hotline will go into meltdown, Magic Hat, Nick Harris, Richards Keys, Dan Roan et all will collapse with apoplexy and Goldbridge will not just trash his bedroom, he'll hopefully spontaneously combust as well.

Meanwhile we'll all put our feet up and enjoy the meltdown happening to all those twats who presumed our club guilty and have been proven wrong.

I think it is telling the comments.
I know X is a sewer but the number of people who doesnt know what happened at CAS and that were cleared is worrieng.

I have always said that we missed the change to clerified what truly happened instead to let all the false reporting about CAS .

I think that it would have been harder for the PL to charge us with the 115 if everyone knew that we had been cleared at CAS .

Agreed. The end of the CAS hearing was an opportunity to promote our own narrative. Our response was just too weak and the moment was lost. Once the PL investigation was in full swing it was too late because at that point you are constrained and have to be more measured for fear of damaging your own case.

Common sense goes out the window when you have been on the Jameson. Definitely noticed a lot more hostility against the club in this type of situation.

The amount of roaring and support for chavs was ridiculous. Not a chav fan amongst them. Shows how much damage we have done to the entitled clubs.

Being a City fan is certainly unique experience mate but yea I don’t advise people fighting against wankers after having few drinks. Recipe for disaster.

Anyway, no real harm done, few cuts and bruises and city’s defence against twats intact.
What starts out as friendly banter soon turns into bitterness the more the drinks flow and the more titles we hoover up ,they can’t handle it

Agreed. The end of the CAS hearing was an opportunity to promote our own narrative. Our response was just too weak and the moment was lost. Once the PL investigation was in full swing it was too late because at that point you are constrained and have to be more measured for fear of damaging your own case.
Didn't the PL investigation begin before CAS though?

They really haven’t got a Scooby Doo have they!

If nothing else it makes for hilarious reading.(coming from the Red $hirt fans)

But what it does show is the frenzy and hatred of Abu Dhabi and City that Masters, the PL via their orchestrated and planned 115 charges, aided and abetted by United, Liverpool, and Arsenal, have whipped up.

View attachment 128676

View attachment 128675

View attachment 128678

Want a laugh, along with every City 115 conspiracy theory you can think of.

Fuck I have been following that thread - along with the one on RAWK - so far up their own arses these people - and totally delusional

This one from sadcafe made me chuckle earlier:

• stevoc

Full Member​

Joined Jun 11, 2011Messages 21,712
    City owners obviously don’t like rules, so yeah they would try other ways and cover ups. They should be forced into selling as part of the punishment.

They are like the kid who cheats at monopoly by making up their own rules and threatening all the other players who try to stop them.

Also, after reading another article, it seems that their main defence is that the emails were obtained illegally. So it’s not that they are guilty and it’s there in black and white, it’s their argument that the evidence is inadmissible.
100% them and owners like them are a cancer on football. They've no interest in the sport or football fans. It's all just part of some selfish sportwashing enterprise. Mobs like that should have never been allowed into football in the first place.

CITY's owners a cancer on football!!!??? - they put 100s of £millions in the club and community - the Yank owners leech £millions out of the game every year

What i really struggle with, if we were guilty of what we are accused of, as far as i can see, it’s a bit of creative accounting. In what world would a club be fined £500m, relegated 6 divisions, be made bankrupt, give up all the trophies we have won in last 13 years, all for a bit of creative accounting. It’s really pathetic. If any of these nuggets were asked to explain why the penalties should be so severe , they wouldn’t have a clue
'cos they want/need them to be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.