PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If the bookies were that confident of us being found guilty and therefore relegated the price would be nowhere near 12/1.
I wonder how many of the 'They're obviously guilty' brigade are putting a bet on it?
Bang on there @Gazza. There was a bloke on facebooks football insider page who insisted he worked in a bookie’s and that City being 12/1 to get relegated must be evidence of some guilt.
Ycnmiu.

I see Jordan is turning into prime Martin Samuel. How embarrassing for him after the bollocks he has spouted for so many years.

Tbf, he said he was wrong and was naive and he now feels PSR (as it is) isn't achieving any good for the game. He also says the PL needs leadership to decide what it wants financial regulation to achieve and how.

On YouTube as part of @slbsn 's talks this morning. He must have been reading Bluemoon :)

Technically we could be relegated through footballing results which legitimises the bet, would be my assumption.

The bookies haven’t calculated the odds that way though. The odds should reflect it & be fair & honest or stop complaining when punters get inside info.

Also Masters finding himself “unable/unwelcome” to present the PL trophy to the four times champions speaks for itself. Khaldoon recently bigging-up Allison Brittain and the lady Chair of the FA tells me that Masters is fucked and the club are looking beyond his toxic regime with an eye to the future.

I see Jordan is turning into prime Martin Samuel. How embarrassing for him after the bollocks he has spouted for so many years.

Tbf, he said he was wrong and was naive and he now feels PSR (as it is) isn't achieving any good for the game. He also says the PL needs leadership to decide what it wants financial regulation to achieve and how.

On YouTube as part of @slbsn 's talks this morning. He must have been reading Bluemoon :)
More faces than the town hall clock that fella. He’s a gobshite.

Listening to Stefan on talk sport, the premier league must be up to their eye balls in litigation.

Chelsea, Leicester, city all currently have litigation with the premier league, how are the PL managing to deal with all this?

Yep here it is Jordan has totally changed his tune..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.