PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Suntan wanker on Talkshite today was lauding Juventus!, ffs done for matchfixing and avoiding tax,at worst we've invested in a business which the constructed rules don't allow.
It’s cause he met Agnelli for a pint the other week and thought he was a great bloke !

He was controlling the most corrupt club in history ( before he was banished after the tfr fee stitch up care ) - and don’t forget he went behind his best mates ( Ceferin ) back to try and set up the super league.

If they left City out of the 'Relegation' market then the industry couldn't have a market on any team to be relegated. The odds are set at a fair price then any fluctuation is dictated by the money that comes for that selection, so in fact the odds of us beeping relegated have been dictated by '115' brigade lumping money on it, when we opened the Relegation market the day after the season ended we were 450/1 to be relegated this season, were now at odds of 16/1. I agree that its something the commission should look at as a special dispensation to take us out of the market but it won't happen
So if Tory MPs in the know were betting on the day of the election...

PL officials could make money betting on a decision that they make...

Someone is betting on it.

I'd hazard a guess that things could be going our way.

And I'd also hazard a guess that if things was going tits up there would be leaks to the press galore.

I'm quite liking the cliche of no news is good news.
Over the last 15 years anything negative about City has been leaked to the media by the football authorities including from the UEFA and the PL investigations. It has been relentless and is driven by malice. At this point City would be crazy to trust any one. No news is always good news for our club.

It’s cause he met Agnelli for a pint the other week and thought he was a great bloke !

He was controlling the most corrupt club in history ( before he was banished after the tfr fee stitch up care ) - and don’t forget he went behind his best mates ( Ceferin ) back to try and set up the super league.
Not to mention any links to organised crime.

Hang on….. they are taking bets they know in advance they will never have to pay out & you claim they are damned if they do…….

Surely they shouldn’t open a book on it & the gambling commission should be looking at that,
Technically we could be relegated through footballing results which legitimises the bet, would be my assumption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.