PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

PL HQ now ...

osh.gif

Is he good?

As a fan of another team, I find this very interesting. But what strikes me after reading a lot of this thread is that there's a lot of blame-game going on here. I've read a lot of blame towards other clubs, the FA and PL, but very few, if any, are talking about the real case and the substance in the accusations. If there's done something wrong, which the enquiry will find out, surely there has to be consequences.
If you would care to tell us the substance of the accusations, the evidence the PL have against us we would be able to talk about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheer up. The most damaging allegation against City is that we presented false accounts for nine years on the trot. That is a hell of an allegation to make and if it's true then some of our Directors could end up in jail because the authorities will take swift action if it is proven. But proving these allegations is going to be a hell of job for anyone, especially an organisation like the PL.
And these most serious allegations are vital for the rest of the case to succeed. The Mancini stuff and image rights stuff is a sideshow. I suspect, that like a lot of legal actions, the only people who will will be the lawyers.

Not sure what you mean, the PL obviously doesn't have the power to do anything like that.

If you mean the PL will pass judgement and then the authorities will take over - if they had evidence of such serious financial criminality I maintain that it wouldn't be the PL investigating/passing judgement it would be the HMRC, UK Financial Crimes Unit, the Police and the CPS.

So Arsenal FC's lawyers will be presenting a case to an Arsenal FC season ticket-holder which could directly benefit Arsenal FC?
And some are saying it will all be done professionally, and impartially. bwhaaaaaaaaa

It is like a Criminal case being Prosecuted by a good friend of the Victim, Judged by a Relative. And 12 of his best mates on the Jury.

I can not believe one, or two, are actually expecting an unbiased conclusion. They need to give their Head a huge fucking wabble.

They have already found us guilty without trial. Their Dogs in the Media are providing the narrative to throw the metaphorical Kitchen Sink at us punishment wise, pontificating afterwards that the excessive punishment was "For the Good of the Game" and not to protect the Top 4 Sarc.

This is going to the High Court.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.