PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

To be honest mate this is probably the most naive or blinkered post I've ever seen on bluemoon or anywhere, banter my arse, it may have started like that but is full blown attempt to discredit our club, fueled by media and pundit outlets. The PL are trying to keep the cartel intact and everyone should know there place.
Everyday we read click bate and nonsensical articles written with no idea or care about the truth, everyone is entitled to an opinion but to be honest I find yours ridiculous.
Going off my own experiences. I’ve never been to a bar in Spain and had a near violent altercation with an Everton fan, and I don’t know anyone who has. That’s not to say it hasn’t happened to our Blue friend who posted earlier. Seems a bit OTT although that’s likely due to the booze.

I’ve experienced banter. Nothing more.

I got into a conversation with an Arsenal fan recently, started with polite conversation then went on to football, which teams we supported etc, when I mentioned I supported City, he started off with the 115 bollocks and was getting giddy when he was saying that all trophies we’d won would be given to the runners up of each competition but when I told him that Arsenal were shit when the charges were relevant and you would be getting fuck all.

His confused look on his face was a picture.
They do seem to think historic 15 yr old charges equates to the last 2 PLs being stripped,innit bruv

Remind him Fergies United were allowed enormous unlimited spending to win stuff along with compliant refs back before archaic medieval financial limits were placed on successful clubs

Yep and 2004 2.5m of the books payment to bacon! They cheated like fuck on and of the pitch and lauded for it! Oh and banned any fcuker in the media who questioned Bacon

Going off my own experiences. I’ve never been to a bar in Spain and had a near violent altercation with an Everton fan, and I don’t know anyone who has. That’s not to say it hasn’t happened to our Blue friend who posted earlier. Seems a bit OTT although that’s likely due to the booze.

That's fair enough mate, you can only comment on your own experiences, please accept my apology for the ridiculous comment.

I have yet to meet a single
Spanish football supporter who has anything but praise for City. In fact they want reflective glory that Pep and Rodri are part of our setup.

Maybe holiday season where you go has become too populated

I agree with you, I've been coming over here for many years, watched 100s of club games with lots of different supporters and had great times, but the other night was different, full on aggressive abuse
In front of my family
Someone is seriously going to get hurt soon
BTW it was our 1st drink of the night after our meal, probably wasn't the scousers 1st

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.