PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yeah that makes sense that andy gray who cant get a job in english football media has the scoop doesnt it , right at the top of the football tree andy gray sits.

Andy Gray who works for Bein sports based in Qatar, who don’t have cordial relationships with the United Arab Emirates. Course he’d say that.

The CAS witness evidence on this was broad and unequivocal:

Mr James Hogan, former President and CEO of Etihad: “The sponsorship obligations were paid out of Etihad’s own funds”

Mr Simon Pearce, Non-Executive Director of MCFC: "Neither ADUG nor [HHSM] funded any of Etihad’s sponsorship obligations”

Mr Ahmed Ali Al Sayegh, Board Member of Etihad Aviation Group and Chairman of the Board Finance and Investment Committee:

"[Etihad] did not receive any payments from ADUG or [HHSM] or any person or entity controlled or influenced by them, whether directly or indirectly in relation to any of the Sponsorship Agreements, whether by way of advance funding or subsequent reimbursement."

Mr Henning Zur Hausen, General Counsel and
Company Secretary of Etihad Aviation Group:

"All sponsorship fees payable by the Company under the Sponsorship Agreements have been and are being paid from the [Etihad’s] general funds and from sources available to the Company…[Etihad] did not receive any payments from [ADUG] or [HHSM] in relation to any of the Sponsorship Agreements.

Mr Tony Douglas, then Group Chief Executive Officer of Etihad, now CEO of Riyadh Air confirmed that Mr Zur Hausen's evidence was entirely correct and stated:

"For the avoidance of doubt, I also confirm that the sources available to the [Etihad] have never included (whether directly or indirectly) [ADUG], [HHSM], or any person or entity controlled or influenced by them.....I confirm, for the avoidance of doubt, that [Etihad] has never received any money whatsoever from [ADUG] or [HHSM] or any person or entity controlled or influenced by them, whether directly or indirectly."

Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan in writing confirmed:

“I can confirm that I have not authorised ADUG to make any payments to Etihad, Etisalat or any of their affiliates in relation to their sponsorship of [MCFC], nor have I authorised or arranged or anyone else to make any such payments to them. I can also confirm that I have not made any such payments myself."

When a simpleton like me reads a post like this. I just can't understand what the pl are playing at. The pl must have shed loads of shit on these very high profile powerful business people, to be calling them liers.

What he said if u read the quote is just paraphrasing what most other idiot journos have said which is well its 115 charges so they must be guilty of something in which he has confused the press tactic of throwing enough shit against the wall hoping that it sticks with legal precedent he then goes on to say that they cant fine us because it makes no diff so they have to give us a massive points deduction once again confusing what the press want to happen with actual reality if u want to liken it to football parlance its like them saying every year its the dippers year or the rags are gonna challenge and then reality bites them in the arse.
Yep most of that's right but what he actually said on that video clip was, we'd get a massive points deduction of around 40 points but we'd still stay up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.