PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He knows the outcome before the case has even been heard. Can you ask him for this week's lottery numbers while you're at it
If i was keys id be fuming, gray can see the future and he didnt warn him that hed got caught shagging his daughters mate while his wife was recovering from cancer, some mate that is.

Everton 100% did and were turned down.
I think that Everton also tried to claim for loss of Sponsorship following the Russian invasion of Ukraine but were declined something along the lines of due dilligance and should have factored in any failure in completing the full sponsorship.

Funnily enough another club were able to take up sponsorship from Chevrolet who had zero UK presence and then went on to quickly sack the person responsible for signing off on the deal, they then subsequently signed a deal with Team Viewer worth over 50% of their company revenue where nobody could understand how they were going to meet the obligations which they ultimately failed to do. And now they have a new £60 million deal with Snap Dragon who I believe don't sell direct to the consumer and who's target market are the Microsoft's and Samsung's of this world. Hard to see how the deal gets justifies their investment.

Strange really, no questions asked.

I think that Everton also tried to claim for loss of Sponsorship following the Russian invasion of Ukraine but were declined something along the lines of due dilligance and should have factored in any failure in completing the full sponsorship.

Funnily enough another club were able to take up sponsorship from Chevrolet who had zero UK presence and then went on to quickly sack the person responsible for signing off on the deal, they then subsequently signed a deal with Team Viewer worth over 50% of their company revenue where nobody could understand how they were going to meet the obligations which they ultimately failed to do. And now they have a new £60 million deal with Snap Dragon who I believe don't sell direct to the consumer and who's target market are the Microsoft's and Samsung's of this world. Hard to see how the deal gets justifies their investment.

Strange really, no questions asked.
What i find really weird is that everton and forest arent raising merry hell about it

This is a key element for me, given the scale of the accusations being made against the club, if we were found guilty of the most serious charges then potentially people are going to jail.
Not sure about that because before you get there you would have to have a criminal trial where the standard of proof is higher. I agree that in itself what is alleged is gaol-worthy, but the chances of it being proven to the criminal standard are vanishingly small

Anybody else feel uncomfortable when Gray said to Hairy hands “knowing what you know”??
Not really.
And to be honest the only two things that made me laugh from that was Silvestre saying great it's a better chance for everyone if we get a points deduction and Andy Gray saying the same.
I thought it was a reasonable discussion from 3 pundits discussing the charges.
No biggie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.