PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We just don't know what this cash injection is for. Could be anything; the stadium in New York, our stadium expansion, another acquisition or something else.

The thing that bothers me is that, whereas City generate huge cash flows, the rest of CFG gobbles up cash overall, with no end in sight. Of course the Sheikh can afford it and may even consider it a price worth paying to support some wider objective but it's a shit business proposition in my view.

Yeah at the moment it looks like that but you know our owner he plays the very long game...

I’ve been based in the Netherlands for work for the past 8 years, you can really see the shift from the likes of United and Liverpool to City in the children there. Often I’ll get pointed fingers from kids with smiles there when I’m wearing something city.
Are sure you didn't have egg on your chin on those occasions?

I'm not sure I'd be buying ~£200m worth of shares, if I thought they'd be potentially worth fuck all in the next 12 months

Also worth noting that these are NEW shares, so not a straight transfer of shares leaving one current shareholder and moving them to another, so doesn't dilute ADUG holding below 75%, which rough maths would have been the case had they not been NEW shares

So in short, raises £200m, doesn't drastically reduce holding below significant majority, and therefore not really a major story

The only takeaway I'd have is my opening paragraph, but be interested to see what PB thinks
Not sure what the rules are these days for Holding Companies but it used to be a need for 75 percent to allow investment to offset taxation within Holding Companies.

*repeats self for the thousandth time* whatever decision the KCs come to they have to give sound legal reasoning to do so and publish that evidence if it is anything one iota below legally binding and iron clad it will be torn to shreds and their credibility and professional career will go down with it, as much as its important to everyone on here it just isnt that important to highly established professionals who have spent their whole life to get to this point, the idea that these KCs can find us guilty because the press and the red tops really really want them to simply cannot happen.
Will it though? I find it hard to believe there'll be any outrage whatsoever in the event of a bum decision. The MSM and red stooges on Social Media will laud any guilty verdict, irrespective of any sub-standard application of the law

Christ. I came off social media 18 months ago and it was a superb decision.

Just stumbled upon a fucking YouTube live chat taking place on the Sky Sports account while waiting for the League Cup draw and literally 1 in every 3 comments was ‘115’.

Why do I bother. Honestly best just staying in the Blue bubble and waiting for the exoneration (not that us being cleared would make the slightest difference to the fucking mouth breathers).

CTIFD

Last edited:
Christ. I came off social media 18 months ago and it was a superb decision.

Just stumbled upon a fucking YouTube live chat taking place on the Sky Sports account while waiting for the League Cup draw and literally 1 in every 3 comments was ‘115’.

Why do I bother. Honestly best just staying in the Blue bubble and waiting for the exoneration (not that us being cleared would make the slightest difference to the fucking mouth breathers).

CTIFD
It’s all they have. Means nothing. I actually feel sorry for them sometimes. Like robots with no purpose looking for an answer to life. They know it means something but can’t quite remember. Walking into walls beeping 115 115.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.