PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

But Prem has ?

The PL has no rules to disallow it as long as it's at fair value even if it's a non-footballing asset. Amateurs. UEFA, on the other hand, does.

Which makes me think UEFA's rules were written by accountants and the PL's by lawyers.

:)

I suppose they may be able to get them on the "acting in good faith" rule (like they threatened on the end-June "swap" transfers), but that way lies expensive disciplinary cases, I think.

The PL has no rules to disallow it as long as it's at fair value even if it's a non-footballing asset. Amateurs. UEFA, on the other hand, does.

Which makes me think UEFA's rules were written by accountants and the PL's by lawyers.

:)

I suppose they may be able to get them on the "acting in good faith" rule (like they threatened on the end-June "swap" transfers), but that way lies expensive disciplinary cases, I think.
I'm pretty sure the PL's rules were written by rags and dippers

£17.6 million I read this morning, having played a grand total of 20 minutes in his Chelsea career ..! Deivid Washington is his name .. Off to Strasbourg, owned by guess who ..?
As I said this wasn’t going to happen but if the rumours are right that the PL became involved then that could be interesting going forward simply because the PL or their independent assessors aren’t remotely equipped to quantify the value of players particularly when it involves a club outside their jurisdiction

As I said this wasn’t going to happen but if the rumours are right that the PL became involved then that could be interesting going forward simply because the PL or their independent assessors aren’t remotely equipped to quantify the value of players particularly when it involves a club outside their jurisdiction
They’re not equipped to determine APTs but they think they are. They also change rules as they go along - to suit certain clubs - or impede a certain club

You don't rate the place for a luxury weekend then?
After working in Stoke, your description is reasonably accurate.
The thing that used to get me was, kids getting their breakfast from a chippy on the way to school at 8 AM.
It does have an amazing hospital with a superb cardiology department though.
....its needed for pre human evolutionists who walk with a run,have thirteen fingers, 15 toes, a glass eye plus 1 looking at you and 1 looking for you, 2 arsehole & a tit on their foread !!

I bet the hospital is run off its 3 feet !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.