PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Had it at a party last night. Rag and a dipper, but FOCs like me. Once I had corrected their geography and general understanding of the middle east, (blank looks) they asked what I thought about the possibility of being found guilty (I'm sure that wasn't what was in their heads), I quoted the line from BM and said we have no issue with that if it's true because we wanted to win the CL from League 2. Faces were a picture.

He'd be called Billy Shakes these days, anything to truncate a name, "away thou rag" one of Billy's best lines.

I felt compelled to look up that rag reference. I really think we should adopt it for the intruders who pop up on BMF, infact for anywhere, anytime.

Away thou rag !

ref
"Away, thou rag!" is a line from William Shakespeare's play *King Lear*, specifically in Act 4, Scene 2. The line is spoken by Goneril Masters one of King Lear's daughters, during a heated argument with her husband Richard.

Last edited:
I felt compelled to look up that rag reference. I really think we should adopt it for the intruders who pop up on BMF, infact for anywhere, anytime.

Away though rag !

ref
"Away, thou rag!" is a line from William Shakespeare's play *King Lear*, specifically in Act 4, Scene 2. The line is spoken by Goneril Masters one of King Lear's daughters, during a heated argument with her husband Richard.
So, her rag husband was a Dick? Figures.

Away though rag !

ref
Rag exits, pursued by a bear?

Yeah, and a couple years ago after we did the double the PL 115 chair and rag season ticket holder, Alison Brittain, was asked to comment on our success, and she spouted:-

"Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble..."

Anyway, that's what it sounded like to me...
Allison is Cool Hands mate, he's referenced her cleverly & favourably a couple of times fairly recently.

' You catch more Bees with honey than vinegar '

Away though rag !

ref
looks like Shakespeare knew well in advance who would be in charge of the Premiership & decided to get an early dig in !!

Fantastic post on Sadcafe today. Wonder whose borrowed his brain cell today? Can you imagine someone who helps major European Clubs find owners hanging out and gossiping with someone of this intellect?

“They killed a journalist and they cooked the books at city. They’ve spent billions on their city sportswashing project, they’d do and are doing whatever they need to do to legitimise their affairs.

As I’ve said already, I’ve a friend whose job is actually helping major European clubs find owners. So he has a lot of contacts within the football world. He has said, straight out, that it’s no secret in football circles , that the people involved in the case against city are being intimidated in different ways, one being them being followed home. So it’s happening.

It’s also very easy to twist a narrative , particularly if you have the kind of funds these criminals have to play with.”
That’s got to have been posted by a blue taking the piss !

Ive been told by a reliable dipper and tarquin that its 2nd place is the winner this season, as we will come first by 10 points but will be relegated after the case.
Just give them a packet of these each….they should get the message
….long lasting relief for c*nts on the go!

Attachments

• IMG_0741.png
    IMG_0741.png
    739.4 KB · Views: 116

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.