PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Fantastic post on Sadcafe today. Wonder whose borrowed his brain cell today? Can you imagine someone who helps major European Clubs find owners hanging out and gossiping with someone of this intellect?

“They killed a journalist and they cooked the books at city. They’ve spent billions on their city sportswashing project, they’d do and are doing whatever they need to do to legitimise their affairs.

As I’ve said already, I’ve a friend whose job is actually helping major European clubs find owners. So he has a lot of contacts within the football world. He has said, straight out, that it’s no secret in football circles , that the people involved in the case against city are being intimidated in different ways, one being them being followed home. So it’s happening.

It’s also very easy to twist a narrative , particularly if you have the kind of funds these criminals have to play with.”
He corrected himself later on after someone told him that was Saudi Arabia. His response....

"My bad, got them confused , so they are the ones with slaves dieing to make their WC stadiums. Not much more of a civilised form of corruption to be fair."

He corrected himself later on after someone told him that was Saudi Arabia. His response....

"My bad, got them confused , so they are the ones with slaves dieing to make their WC stadiums. Not much more of a civilised form of corruption to be fair."

Imagine caring about the human rights of people because the club they chose to support because they were successful in the 90s aren’t successful anymore. They couldn’t give a fuck about people in Saudi, UAE or anywhere else in the Middle East really, it’s just their comfort blanket for why they arent winning trophies.

They were more than happy for their club to take money off Russian State Airlines whilst Putin annexed countries and conducted the use of chemical weapons on British sovereign soil that killed British Citizens. Have they purposely forgotten about that?

The twat can't even spell dying correctly. But then again you can't educate shit no matter how much you try.

Fantastic post on Sadcafe today. Wonder whose borrowed his brain cell today? Can you imagine someone who helps major European Clubs find owners hanging out and gossiping with someone of this intellect?

“They killed a journalist and they cooked the books at city. They’ve spent billions on their city sportswashing project, they’d do and are doing whatever they need to do to legitimise their affairs.

As I’ve said already, I’ve a friend whose job is actually helping major European clubs find owners. So he has a lot of contacts within the football world. He has said, straight out, that it’s no secret in football circles , that the people involved in the case against city are being intimidated in different ways, one being them being followed home. So it’s happening.

It’s also very easy to twist a narrative , particularly if you have the kind of funds these criminals have to play with.”
I followed Nat Pike home. Does that count?

Imagine caring about the human rights of people because the club they chose to support because they were successful in the 90s aren’t successful anymore. They couldn’t give a fuck about people in Saudi, UAE or anywhere else in the Middle East really, it’s just their comfort blanket for why they arent winning trophies.

They were more than happy for their club to take money off Russian State Airlines whilst Putin annexed countries and conducted the use of chemical weapons on British sovereign soil that killed British Citizens. Have they purposely forgotten about that?
They haven’t forgotten at all.
They just aren’t interested in facts and truths if it suits their purpose.
That has been well proven by their ‘alternative interpretation’ of the CAS ruling

Long time lurker,very occasional poster. I read this thread once or twice a week for updates ( OK hourly but don't tell my wife....) and there is a question I haven't seen an answer to. Might of missed it.

Someone has put aside a number of weeks for this 'case' . Does that mean someone has read everything and decided there is a case to answer or is there a possibility that after a couple of days it is decided there is no case to answer and they all go home ?

I wonder what year he thinks the World Cup was in the UAE?

Long time lurker,very occasional poster. I read this thread once or twice a week for updates ( OK hourly but don't tell my wife....) and there is a question I haven't seen an answer to. Might of missed it.

Someone has put aside a number of weeks for this 'case' . Does that mean someone has read everything and decided there is a case to answer or is there a possibility that after a couple of days it is decided there is no case to answer and they all go home ?
Ok so there are two separate ongoing cases, basically City v Prem League and Prem League v City. Martin Zeigler said that we should find out the written result of the City v Prem League in about 2 weeks, and thats I think about three weeks ago, but he may well be full of shit and it could take up to three months to find out anything.

The Prem league v City apparently has a 10 week period set aside to hear the 115 or 130 malarky starting sometime in September, however this may run over depending on the evidence presented etc.

If that does go ahead we've been informed by blues who are involved in this type of stuff for a living, that after that hearing it may well take 3 or four months more to write up the findings, so sometime in 2025.........then there's an appeal for either side if they wish to go down that road depending on the outcome and I have zero idea whats involved with that if it does go down that road.

I stand to be corrected on what I've said, but thats my impression of whats going on as a layman.

The Prem league v City apparently has a 10 week period set aside to hear the 115 or 130 malarky starting sometime in September, however this may run over depending on the evidence presented etc
This is the bit I'm asking about. Has someone said its on for 10 weeks because the evidence etc has been reviewed and it will take that long to prove / refute ? Or has someone said its a 10 week starting point but could be done theoretically in 2 days if no case to answer ?

This is the bit I'm asking about. Has someone said its on for 10 weeks because the evidence etc has been reviewed and it will take that long to prove / refute ? Or has someone said its a 10 week starting point but could be done theoretically in 2 days if no case to answer ?
It's basically an estimate that the KC's have cleared their diaries for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.