PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I see Magic Hats latest hot take is top clubs have saved the cash this Summer in order to buy City players in the January/summer fire sale after we are relegated.

Starting to think she is on a big wind up of her simpleton Arsenal fan followers.
She? Have they been outed?

Edit: never mind, just seen your later post. It's definitely Harris then, sad little man

I see Magic Hats latest hot take is top clubs have saved the cash this Summer in order to buy City players in the January/summer fire sale after we are relegated.

Starting to think she is on a big wind up of her simpleton Arsenal fan followers.

Doesn't make sence that. The point of a fire sale is to sell quickly and cheaply. So the other clubs don't need to save cash !

Never mind the fire sale - she is also guaranteeing City will plead for a deal before the tribunal starts, and claims none of the witnesses that appeared at CAS will appear again.

Mental stuff.

Never mind the fire sale - she is also guaranteeing City will plead for a deal before the tribunal starts, and claims none of the witnesses that appeared at CAS will appear again.

Mental stuff.
There is so much wrong with that i dont know where to start but here goes:

IF we were going to plead for a deal we would have done it at the very outset of this there is absolutely no sense to go for 2 years and go all the way to tribunal if we were going to plead for a deal, if she cites delaying tactics to get our house in order there would be no sense in bringing in additional sponsors during the years in questions.

Secondly if it is an entirely new case under what logic would the same witnesses not reappear to offer a defence, there is absolutely no legal reasoning stopping them from doing so and the pl has absolutely no recourse to dictate who we can and cannot call as a witness so unless they have all fallen off the face of the earth and last i checked mancini for one was still alive on what basis is she surmising that they will not reappear.

Make it make sense?

The fact there has to be a check to see if all the witnesses are still alive should tell you all you need to know about the merits of this witch hunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.