PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Reading that, as I understood that. he didn't actually think we were 'guilty', as accused, of circumnavigating the FFP rules. He chose to not see us as innocent because he agreed with the non-cooperation charge, and he saw that in itself as breaching the FFP rules by withholding evidence. A crazy take.

I'll be honest. I didn't read it and couldn't be arsed registering for it. Can you archive it for me?

If it's too much, don't bother. I just don't like registering for things I know I am not going to use. Or do you think it's worth doing?

that is the legal equivalent of finding someone guilty for murder even tho they had a cast iron alibi because they went no comment in the interview.

Think the arguement was that FFP includes being transparent, and by not being transparent you breach FFP.

Think the arguement was that FFP includes being transparent, and by not being transparent you breach FFP.
Transparency assumes that the governing body is acting in good faith, if they are actively investigating you and not other clubs when probable cause exists for all clubs to be investigated id say its afe to assume that they are not acting with probable cause.

Reading that, as I understood that. he didn't actually think we were 'guilty', as accused, of circumnavigating the FFP rules. He chose to not see us as innocent because he agreed with the non-cooperation charge, and he saw that in itself as breaching the FFP rules by withholding evidence. A crazy take.
After CAS, instead of "City Exonerated" we were hit with "City Escape Punishment" headlines. Behind the scenes the cartel would have seen a copy of the leaked ruling. The "1" as in the 2-1 verdict was critical for them to maintain their "well organised and coordinated" campaign. The bizarre interpretation of non cooperation by Haas, quickly followed by his opinion peice where he called out the integrity of CAS, makes me wonder wtf was in it for him. I have my suspicions about his politics, not for BMF. We know Teabag is RM's man in La Liga and his constant attacks have damaged us but for me Prof Ulriich Haas has caused us more damage than anyone apart from Gilll. If anyone has photos of Haas and David Gill having a good old chin wag in a plush Swiss (where UEFA and Haas are based) restaurant send it to Lord Pannick now !

Last edited:
After CAS, instead of "City Exonerated" we were hit with "City Escape Punishment" headlines. Behind the scenes the cartel would have seen a copy of the leaked ruling. The "1" as in the 2-1 verdict was critical for them to maintain their "well organised and coordinated" campaign. The bizarre interpretation of non cooperation by Haas, quickly followed by his opinion peice where he called out the integrity of CAS, makes me wonder wtf was in it for him. I have my suspicions about his politics, not for BMF. We know Teabag is RM's man in La Liga and his constant attacks have damaged us but for me Prof Ulriich Haas has caused us more damage than anyone apart from Gilll. If anyone has photos of Haas and David Gill having a good old chin wag in a plush Swiss (where UEFA and Haas are based) restaurant send it to Lord Pannick now !

Will photo's of Ulrich Haas and David Gill 69'ing do?

I see Magic Hats latest hot take is top clubs have saved the cash this Summer in order to buy City players in the January/summer fire sale after we are relegated.

Starting to think she is on a big wind up of her simpleton Arsenal fan followers.

I see Magic Hats latest hot take is top clubs have saved the cash this Summer in order to buy City players in the January/summer fire sale after we are relegated.

Starting to think she is on a big wind up of her simpleton Arsenal fan followers.

Eventually, all these people looking for clicks have to get more and more outrageous to keep the clicks coming in. Wyness being a prefect, but all too obvious, example.

There is only so much you can say on a topic when there isn't any new public information, after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.