PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I see Magic Hats latest hot take is top clubs have saved the cash this Summer in order to buy City players in the January/summer fire sale after we are relegated.

Starting to think she is on a big wind up of her simpleton Arsenal fan followers.
That is some mental gymnastics right there but lets be honest her whole shtick is mental gymnastics

Eventually, all these people looking for clicks have to get more and more outrageous to keep the clicks coming in. Wyness being a prefect, but all too obvious, example.

There is only so much you can say on a topic when there isn't any new public information, after all.
The absence of leaks is a problem to the media.
We are used to biased reporting, views of news presented.as the actual news and lies to make news so their problem is how to generate clicks on historical events presented as new news.

The media has a big problem now in filling that clickbait hole which does not ogre well for their financial future.

I see Magic Hats latest hot take is top clubs have saved the cash this Summer in order to buy City players in the January/summer fire sale after we are relegated.

Starting to think she is on a big wind up of her simpleton Arsenal fan followers.

I think someone’s been watching the IPL auction. We have an opening bid for number 9 Haaland…….

I might hang around for the seats & maybe a dug out for the garden.

I must have missed some identification - is magic (tw)hat no longer suspected of being a harris alter-ego..?

Wait, Nick is a SHE?

Well, who am I to judge how people identify these days......

Red cafe is very entertaining these days. A bit like a Monty Python sketch. Apparently Haaland is “boring.”

In comparison to the erratic, overpriced, overhyped and incompetent clowns they have upfront - I’m sure Erling is boring…. After all a striker who scores goals is not really the United way…. Gary Birtles says hi !

I must have missed some identification - is magic (tw)hat no longer suspected of being a harris alter-ego..?
Who knows ??? But I’ve been told that in posts she made before her 115 fame she defo refers to herself as female. And has corrected people more recently that call her a bloke.

But maybe it’s just a disguise ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.