PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is brilliant. I'm writing my next missive for KOTK so have been going through the rule books to see exactly what we've been charged with, and it's clear the Pl have fucked it up big time. For example, in 2011/12, they've charged us with a breach of Rule E11. That rule in the 2011/12 Pl Handbook says "Each club shall enter the FA Cup".

I've looked at a few others and it's a similar story. They've seemingly charged us against another rule which says that, except for televised games, all PL games will be played on Saturdays at 3pm.

It's an absolute fuck up.
Surely they can’t be so incompetent as to make such basic errors like that

Finally caught up (again)

Not really learned anything new.
However one thing is very clear to me.
We need to ban all the cunts in the media from our ground, give them no information, give them fuck all!!
The same goes for the hateful 8, playing and coaching staff are welcome and the rest can get to fuck!
Stop inviting these cunts into our ground, giving them first class hospitality and pandering to their every need.
We’ve had trial by media since the takeover and the hateful 8 have been pushing behind the scenes to not only stop us winning the league, but now it seems they want us gone entirely.
You wanna fight back, start with these cunts!
I hate to break this to you but...

This is brilliant. I'm writing my next missive for KOTK so have been going through the rule books to see exactly what we've been charged with, and it's clear the Pl have fucked it up big time. For example, in 2011/12, they've charged us with a breach of Rule E11. That rule in the 2011/12 Pl Handbook says "Each club shall enter the FA Cup".

I've looked at a few others and it's a similar story. They've seemingly charged us against another rule which says that, except for televised games, all PL games will be played on Saturdays at 3pm.

Did they seriously? That's extremely odd on the PL's part.

They don't have to launch multiple actions but no credible organisation would allow a major news outlet to publish claims that "they have committed fraud" without challenging it. I am not suggesting they should be like Robert Maxwell handing out writs lke confetti. But Mailonline has one of the biggest audiences in the world and stories like this one (which is inaccurate, unfair,and unbalanced) are devastating for our reputation. To ignore something like this is tantamount to an admission of guilt.
And yet the courts aren't full of organisations taking newspapers to libel courts.

Most threaten legal action behind the scenes to put pressure on, and deny if things come out. It's only the likes of Rebekah Vardy that think going to a libel court is a good idea.

Interesting, surely they couldn't have worked on this for four years to fuck up so badly....could they? If so then that's down to 98 charges minimum then. If this is the case, could it mean it's thrown out as it's proof they've just thrown 100 charges at us no matter how ridiculous some of those are in the hope of one of them sticking. It's ludicrous. What next, Manchester City turned up to play a football match?

No.

They won't be making any further statement. They've already made one and they don't need to make another the day after to make panicking City fans feel better.
I’d expect Counsel - now appointed - will advise and guide on that. We have a presser for the Villa game coming up where Pep will get slaughtered. This is an existential threat to our club and I’d expect its leaders to have something to say before the presser takes place (not today) as a better response than the impersonal “holding response” we put out on Monday morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.