PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’d expect Counsel - now appointed - will advise and guide on that. We have a presser for the Villa game coming up where Pep will get slaughtered. This is an existential threat to our club and I’d expect its leaders to have something to say before the presser takes place (not today) as a better response than the impersonal “holding response” we put out on Monday morning.

He's faced them before and swatted their questions away like flies, I expect the same.

The media are loving the 100+ charges, like it nails us, “there’s 100+ charges, they must be guilty”. I take some comfort (rightly or wrongly) in there being so many, especially when so many are related to non-compliance. If you had a smoking gun that proved we were guilty of the worst accusations, would you be arsed about City telling you to fuck off in emails?
This report says basically just 3 misdemeanours/allegations…
539273A6-97B2-40C2-B2B1-16895B0F009C.jpeg

Football has always been about money and politics, just look at the last time when we were sanctioned (1912)
But come on mate , back in 1912 we weren’t under the watchful , envious eye of the red brigade , something really stinks about this , it’s either the white paper , or it’s the eventual super league - because it’s going to happen, it reeks of corruptness , and has done since the day we were taken over - more so when we won the league, even more so again since Pep took charge. It’s fucked , make no mistake about it - we are cheats in every single persons eyes in football.

Finally caught up (again)
Not really learned anything new.
However one thing is very clear to me.
We need to ban all the cunts in the media from our ground, give them no information, give them fuck all!!
The same goes for the hateful 8, playing and coaching staff are welcome and the rest can get to fuck!
Stop inviting these cunts into our ground, giving them first class hospitality and pandering to their every need.
We’ve had trial by media since the takeover and the hateful 8 have been pushing behind the scenes to not only stop us winning the league, but now it seems they want us gone entirely.
You wanna fight back, start with these cunts!
Make them get changed in a portacabin in the car park

I’d expect Counsel - now appointed - will advise and guide on that. We have a presser for the Villa game coming up where Pep will get slaughtered. This is an existential threat to our club and I’d expect its leaders to have something to say before the presser takes place (not today) as a better response than the impersonal “holding response” we put out on Monday morning.

They just need to say no questions will be allowed or answered on the matter or on Peps future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.