PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not a chance the PL will win this in a fair independent trial. Whatever the outcome the PL will crash and burn as a result.
This is how i am thinking.

The Premier League has been operating like a closed Shop Mafia/Cartel for way too long in a rapidly changing World.

A job for the Boys organisation. The Boys being only from Cartel Clubs. Having a do as i say.....and not do as i do attitude .

I fully expect when this gets to the High Court in a public domain. And their workings become transparent. Judges are going to be like WTF.

Said before i fully except us to lose the Battle at Premier League level. The Wheels are already set in motion to throw the Kitchen Sink at us punishment wise. Matters not if we are innocent. All that matters is the opinion of the biased officials with Season Tickets and cartel affiliations judging us.

When we get to the High Court we win the War.

It's not going to be Pannick up against some junior solicitor when the time comes, the PL will be pulling out the big guns as well unfortunately.

Lord Panic is defending us £80,000 pounds a day nice if you can get it if this drags out over years that’s a lot of dough, what I want to ask is if we win the case can we claim his fees back from the fa

The 100 breaches thing is a red herring imo. If, say, the Etihad deal was being targeted, that would affect 5 or 6 articles in the PL rules each year of the review since it started. That's about 30-40 breaches all on its own. I am guessing there are probably 5 or 6 issues that repeat over several years and affect several articles in the rules.

Mancini seems to be one.
Players image rights another.
I suppose the same sponsorship funding issues at UEFA.
Not complying with UEFA is another one.
And
Not complying with PL another.

That's five, plus some others maybe.

100 is a big number, 5,6, or 7 not so much.

We will be OK I think ;)
407EF9F3-D545-4C85-BD07-8DEB079CC981.jpeg

Lord Panic is defending us £80,000 pounds a day nice if you can get it if this drags out over years that’s a lot of dough, what I want to ask is if we win the case can we claim his fees back from the fa
I was more wandering if that’s sixty thou up front & twenty in a suitcase ? And would we be supplementing image rights coz this fella is gonna be really popular round ere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.