PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We know what his motivation is. The key question or test that seems to be applied in these cases seems to be "Does this club's owner come from the east of the Greenwich Meridian? If yes, press charges. If no, ignore."

There does seem to be a pattern.

Masters will be long gone, with an NDA in the bag, before there’s any chance for an enquiry. If/when we are cleared his position will be completely untenable.

It’s telling that no-one in the press appears to have raised this turn of event as a possibility, or moreover asked it of him directly.
NDA? If I were him, I would refuse one, and take my chances with a book deal to blow the lid off everything, by disclosing all the corruption that he has been put up to.

I'm sure certain clubs would pay a whole lot more for his silence than the PL would pay in some sort of termination settlement.

Leicester - Thai Owners
Everton - iranian Owners
Nottingham forest - Greek owners
Us - Abu dhabi owners

Four clubs charged and not a single american owner among them despite 50% of the league being under yank ownership.

So PL tell me you're racist without telling me you're racist.
Chelsea?

No charges yet and they approved that minor loophole of selling their own stuff to themselves while saying that no revenue from co-op live could count towards us
We can’t count coop live? When did that happen? Seems we are banned from generating any money that counts.

The PL is not fit for purpose.

No charges yet and they approved that minor loophole of selling their own stuff to themselves while saying that no revenue from co-op live could count towards us
But they are being investigated, and likely to face charges for cooking the books - which they have already confessed to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.