PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

‘Escape’ is an injudicious choice of word from the sinfully brain-dead ****. Another fucking fraud who is commenting on things he doesn’t understand.
Just seen this come up on SSN - the presents (woman in a red dress) mentioned 'got away with it' - 'technicality and 'loophole' within a minute

Time and time again one ir two here have said there is no right of appeal if we were to be found guilty. Everton appealed. Leicester have now won their appeal. And there seems to be a perception in the media, when discussing the timing, that this won't be concluded this season, as if we are found guilty, we will appeal.
Take it as that claim was indeed wrong then.
appeals can only be argued on matters of law. In Everton's case they were punished for something they wasn't charged for and in Leicesters case they were successful as the laws weren't applied. City have numerous avenues of appeal if it doesn't go well for them

Just seen this come up on SSN - the presents (woman in a red dress) mentioned 'got away with it' - 'technicality and 'loophole' within a minute

I think this must be getting very close to actionable now. Both those premises support the contention that Leicester City are "guilty" of something and impugn their integrity.

not sure not being a premier league member at the time is a loophole. Ha ha I'm surprised the case got this far
the case got this far because the PL heads are up there own arses, they think they can do what they want and if they cant they shift the goalposts, i think this is the start of the end for them and the city case will push them over the edge

It would be lovely to see those communications but, unfortunately, they'll be subject to legal privilege and won't be disclosed.
I suppose it could be subsequently disclosed if Masters was totally discredited and the subsequent PL hierarchy, in order to distance themselves, decided to waive that privilege, as the privilege surely isn’t Masters’ to waive, it is the PL’s - unless I guess if that advice related directly to Masters’ own personal liability. That particular privilege would surely be intact.

Also, if Masters referred to that advice in his witness statement or when giving live evidence then that privilege could be said to have been waived and all bets could be off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.