PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hope Leicester chase them up about the ‘surprise and disappointment’ comment!

What a bunch of cunts! It reeks of poor sportsmanship and childishness, and shows you they operate in bad faith to their competitors that aren’t part of the cartel

This is the biggest take home for me.

Trying to do a club they had no jurisdiction to do cannot be anything but bad faith.

Yet their rules and indeed part of what they are trying to do us for is not acting in good faith.

These need glassing all over the pub.

Last edited:
Yup. The PL rules are to be applied in accordance with English law. The law has a ‘golden rule’ that documents must first and foremost be interpreted literally according to what the words state. The PL talking about ‘the original intention’ of the rule is just guff.

Exactly.

Imagine Leicester or any more of us up on charges said “our original intention was never to breach any rules, so, you know, in the spirit of things, could you drop the case”.

Tbh if I was City now, I’d use this latest debacle as a lever to demand an enquiry into how the PL runs and makes these fucking ridiculous decisions.

Last edited:
I know i was being tongue in cheek about masters as i know his legal understanding is about the same as his football understanding and much smarter people than him will be contesting this, it doesnt seem he is taking notice of them tho.
He’s a shoe in for Director of Football Insights at the swamp once he gets fucked off.

Leicester - Thai Owners
Everton - iranian Owners
Nottingham forest - Greek owners
Us - Abu dhabi owners

Four clubs charged and not a single american owner among them despite 50% of the league being under yank ownership.

So PL tell me you're racist without telling me you're racist.

Now now mate.

Let’s have it right.

It should read “ Us - state owned”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.